Best tyre out of

musikcrazee, Mar 10, 9:48pm
supercat (tonys) bluestreak mystique or roadstone (beaurepairs) I have never heard of the 2nd two. All around 95 each just for a run around car

ginga4lyfe, Mar 10, 10:25pm
I had some Bluestreak Mystique's on a MR2, they seamed to be ok, but then again, I wasnt racing it, but it definitely was a major upgrade from the old tires!

musikcrazee, Mar 11, 6:38am
cool thanks for that

franko171, Mar 11, 6:51am
supercat i find them ok i drive reasombly hard

moosie_21, Mar 11, 7:09am
If you're going to get Supercats don't get them from Tony's Ripoff Service. They will try and convince you that everything under the sun is wrong with your vehicle. See if you can get them direct from Firestone and get them to put them on, or a local, trusted mechanic.

vpholdie, Mar 11, 7:26am
agree with above firestone have a sale at the moment supercat on special.

aragorn2003, Mar 11, 7:28am
bluestreak mystique! lol . where do you get those from!

For that price theyre all probably the same, go for whoever can give you the best deal i.e wheel allignment etc

vr4_legnum, Mar 11, 7:52am
If it was me i would go with bluestreak mystique, a cheap make goodyear. We sell them at work and they seem fine. Firestore only got a special on only same sizes of the supercat, not every size and they are crap since they being make in china now so wouldnt go for them and roadstone looks to ugly

budgel, Jul 12, 5:07pm
I have Supercats on two vehicles, all exactly the same size and pattern. On the first vehicle the tyres were made in Australia, on the second, Indonesia.

I think they are OK for the price. $109 for 225/60-15 was cheap in anybody's money. The latest special is a bit dearer.