Nissan Cefiro A32 wagon in Dunedin.

chopssuzi, Jan 24, 7:11am
I people, I have the above vehicle and we are having issues with the air bag dash lights flashing. The light has come on a few times now. We have been able to reset the light by scanning the computer at my makes work. It comes up with no fault then when starting car after the scan the light is off. Other times we have reset the light by pushing the door sensor button in a sequence with the ignition as per a trick we found on the net. Now this trick does not work. We used the scanner again in the weekend and it went off again but only stayed off for two days its back on again. The problem is every time the scanner says there is no fault. Can anybody recommend a good auto sparky in dunners to take it to, and or does anybody have any advice or ideas what could be wrong!

4piggy, Jan 26, 9:31am
most probably the airbag computer have had to do several nissan airbag computers for same fault, if its a single airbag model it may be built into steering wheel, dual airbag will be located central console area, hope this helps

dent, Jan 26, 9:34am
What scanner is it. Some scanners dont always reconise all codes there for displa it as no code.

guest, Apr 9, 7:35am
Hi there, I'm having the same problem, how did you get on ? cheers