Mitsi evo2 stolen

Page 1 / 3
bendean, Feb 1, 6:33am
please people have re done my thread from last please please visit my strutbrace auction there is a list of details and a photo of the car

351088803 is auction number focusing on people in auckland and palmerston north please take the time to go to auction and have a look cheers guys, ben

snowballs4, Feb 1, 6:38am
palmerston north! ill keep i eye out bud. i doubt it will still be in one piece

bendean, Feb 1, 6:40am
under the circumstances of it being in palmy it very well could be and cheers mate much appreciated

1ollie, Feb 1, 6:58am
I will also keep an eye out for you around here! But I had a quick read of that thread and saw that it was taken from the show carpark which to me would lean towards the idea its random and not a planed thing

bendean, Feb 1, 7:20am
yea would be ud think but i had a dispute with old owner hu happens to be a rotary enthuist and mechanic he woulda been thea and i only had 1 key thats y thes no witnesses even thou it is a park wich nonstop had people walking dogs etc al thou i aint puting all my eggs into one basket

2lo4ho, Feb 1, 7:24am
gutted bro.

bendean, Feb 2, 10:00am
absolutely gutted mate anyone seen itplease look at my auction

20498, Feb 2, 10:09am
You have been on T straight with it eh!
I know what it looks like will post on all of the fourms im joined up with to keep an eye out for it!

bendean, Feb 2, 10:13am
cheers man mainly looking round palmy north an auckland but could be ne where in north island heaps of details and a pic in my auction cheers really appreciate it

next1eve11, Feb 2, 10:27am
Was previous owner from palmy, is that why your saying keep an eye out! There are a few evo's down here, but there are everywhere i suppose, i was out in the weekend, i remember your old thread, should of put up pic then mate, could of been eyes on for ya, still will be, but yea, dudes are pretty slick and cunning these days, even with people walking around, doesn't deter meth heads looking to steal cars up in auckland unfortunatly. Will keep an eye out down palmy for ya, but personally, these dudes are pussies down here, let alone car thieves.

bendean, Feb 2, 10:37am
yea i only had 1 key u c old plate was npound u may know who im talking bowt other thing that hapand could b a motive to take it and if you know hu im talking bowt then thea aint no reason y he wouldnt b up at the 4 n rota nats

next1eve11, Feb 2, 10:49am
Na, dont know who ya talking about, i just moved here recently, but will keep an eye out, Having lived up west auckland all my life, im pretty sure your cars up there some where, key or not, dont no what went on with you and ex owner, but up auckland, cars get stolen daily, guess you've seen the rx7 get taken out "west" auckland, its trashy as hell up there, on another level, but yep, palmys mine, will see whats happening with your evo if i see it.

bendean, Feb 2, 10:49am
someone out there knows where it is and who took it i erge you to come forward if you do know nething please

bendean, Feb 2, 10:52am
cheers mate appreciate it i cant believe it how easy and careless it is to take someones pride and joy and most likely cut it up, makes me sick

hydroman08, Feb 2, 6:28pm
I'll keep an eye out for you too mate.Sucks when this happens.

bendean, Feb 3, 6:09am
cheers mate appreciate it

moosie_21, Feb 3, 8:01am
Shall keep an eye out in Wanganui. Good luck finding it, cut the f****s balls off when u find him and shove them in his mouth for all of us!

bendean, Feb 3, 8:31am
trust me will do mate

bendean, Feb 4, 3:46am
this sucks dick i f***king hate car thieves

carpman, Feb 4, 6:29am
Just wanted to say we know how you feel.We had our car nicked from the CBD in Rotorua a couple of weeks ago.insurance paid out within five days but the $ don't cover anywhere near what we had spent or what she was worth to us.
Good luck and we really hope you find her.

bendean, Feb 4, 8:05am
its disguisting its been 5 days and the police have sent me a letter saying the case is closed its ridiculous no wonder its become an epidemic here in nz theas no deterent u get away scot free and if you do get caught u get f**kall penaltys prob community service, cars=money money=drugs its more than a theft its fuelling other crimes it isn't good enough!

bendean, Feb 5, 8:27am
mother f***kers

ginga4lyfe, Feb 5, 8:30am
maybe go and be a pain in the arse and refile a stolen report, Make them be proactive, also, call the Citizen advice place thing, and ask them if the police are allowed to denie the report being refiled, ( tell them you are a tax payer and you find there public services to be insufficient! )

bendean, Feb 5, 12:29pm
think i will do that mate thanks for the advice

bendean, Feb 7, 8:52am
this is BS