Mitsi evo2 stolen

Page 2 / 3
pat56, Feb 7, 9:07am
C'mon bud. Talk in english & a few more may take the time to look out for it.

bendean, Feb 7, 9:17am
sorry mate was in a rush to type

v8cougar, Feb 7, 9:18am
tuff luck mate, hope you find it in one peice, sadly its more than likly stripped out for parts, my car got stolen a year ago and found it with all the good stuff missing and burnt out, car theifs are low life scums and need to be shot

bendean, Feb 7, 9:21am
yes they do but how this ordeal has gone down i dont even think the police want to catch the bastards

v8cougar, Feb 7, 9:24am
also sad to say the police didnt give 2 shits about my car when it was stolen mate, the nz police are useless and all they look for is how to make money with fines etc, they dont care about the crime itself

bendean, Feb 7, 9:30am
yep a crime which fuels other crimes as the cars = money wich is used to buy drugs etc they gota look at the bigger picture. i was offended wen only 5 days later was informed by letter that the case is closed and no leads were found, bloody ridiculous of course you arent going to get any leads if you arent looking im just gutted after that if it happens again ill just go to the mongrel mob and pay them to get it back lol

pnh4, Feb 7, 9:33am
I've had a car stolen bro, I was returning to where it was parked, ran after the thing but Im not Usane Bolt' .found it 10 minutes later unfortunately smashed up. Its just a shame luck has been brought into the equation when it comes to going out, parking up & coming back to see your car not there. All the best Bro.

bendean, Feb 7, 10:00am
it was horrible went into the nats an came out and its gone, keeped saying nah nah its down further sadly at the same time i knew it was gone

bendean, Feb 9, 9:00am
f**king car thieves grrrrr pisses me off

boardrider, Feb 9, 9:03am
Insured!

bendean, Feb 9, 9:09am
stupidly no i had the car for a week in a half, got it and went back to work with the intensions of getting it ( i learnt that with my evo1 crashed it and insurance paid) but just didnt get round to it, its no excuse you just gota have it, to anyone out there if you buy a car buy insurance that day as well.

boardrider, Feb 9, 9:12am
Yeah it's a hard lesson to swallow , had my own experience but that was only 2k.

bendean, Feb 9, 9:22am
yea been kicking myself man f**kin useless

suplyuparts, Feb 9, 10:09am
evos are getting taking all over the place.sad to say,but its long gone now.it be just a random thing.they see it.they like it.they take it.how many other evos got taken that day.ill keep an eye,if they drive it around.no alarm.!

bendean, Feb 9, 10:29am
had alarm and immobiliser but they got it its bad now a but the police dont wana know about it over and closed in 5 days no leads, they drove up and down the road it got nicked on thats it, its offensive i cant stand f**king car thieves and its only going to get worse to

suplyuparts, Feb 9, 10:34am
takes shops a whole to put alarms in.an takes 20 mins to get pass them.yep assholes r not going anywhere.need to be shot.

bendean, Feb 9, 10:42am
i know it is so frustrating it is the first time i have ever requested help from the police,i aint perfect i used to race up n down te rapa n shit like that but to basically let it go and not even try to find it, to just say oh its gone you should have had insurance, its f**king ridiculous, you cant depend on people having insurance for f**k sake they stole it its against the law but we dont have the time to look, it pisses me off to the point where i want to punch something grrrrrrrrrrrr!

bendean, Feb 14, 8:58am
im about 90% sure my car drove past me i was heading back to cambridge just driving not paying much attention and bam this evo drove past me. you see 100 a day in the same colour but you just know what one is yours unfortunately i was in the work van on state highway one it aint the most ideal chase vehicle and more than likely would have caused an accident so i called the police but havent heard back f**king guttering

bdogg1, Feb 15, 10:22am
Mitsubishi on Lincoln Road was broken into last year. Thieves gas axed through the front gate, broke in, stole a red Evo 10 inside the showroom by driving it through the automatic door sliding glass doors. Car was being sold on behalf of a member of the public. Our company was responsible for replacing the glass doors. Not sure if they ever found it but it shows you the lengths they'll go to.

bendean, Feb 15, 10:30am
holy sh*t thats crazy probably never got caught either f**king wankers

bendean, Feb 17, 9:45am
no luck with the car at the mo but got called to go to the police station tommorow as they couldnt disclose info to me on the phone because they didnt know for sure it was me, could it be! will have to wait and see and also entered a free comp to win a eletronic boost controller worth $500 while at the rotary nationals and won didnt know until today when i checked my voicemail after getting my account opened on a new sim as my old phone was in the car its got nothing on my car getting nicked but its a something i guess, anyone want to buy it! lol

ct9a, Feb 17, 7:46pm
swap you a tial BOV for it

snowballs4, Feb 18, 11:15pm
Good idear,But people strip cars how fast! befor you know it, the gps system will be out the door,

ct9a, Feb 18, 11:17pm
but they park it somewhere hidden 1st before they start stripping ,and you can track it once you are aware its taken .

bendean, Feb 20, 9:34am
cheers for the offer but i aint got no car for the bov hence why dont need the ebc