Cars from Singapore

Page 2 / 2
saki, Jun 11, 4:44am
My mk2 cortina was assembled in Malaya for a serviceman good heater and every thing is fine

peasgood, Jun 11, 5:08am
Got series 2 ls400 ex singapore,never had a problem with the electrics ,but the sun in nz has stuffed paint .when i pulled back seats out ta upgrade springs and shocks,noticed surface rust on seat springs .

haventrader, Jun 11, 6:05am
Totally disagree. My previous BMW was a Singapore import, and had a heater. It also had NO electrical issues whatsoever. The Singapore cars are generally higher spec'd than the Japanese counterparts. I've lived in Singapore, cars are very expensive, and their laws incredibly strict (and enforced) and cars are regularly serviced to meet emission laws. I'd have no hesitation buying another Singapore import.

gofer0007, May 31, 2:45am
I love Songapore, you have to bid to earn the right to drive a car thewre and the 'ticket" only lasts 10 years.Then they tax you heavy to get you to move it on and out of the country. parrallel imports are the go a Merc 350 vanguard at $180 000 plus the $40 000 odd (if your the highest bidder) on top to be able to drive it there it still cheape rthan the franchised merc dealer prices.NUTS MAN!Oh and the best is theres little to NO pimple faced nerd racers either cause they cant affort it hahahaha so cool. All the cars are real good and even my hotel have a small Toyota Sales Office in the enterance way!.stay the night and buy a new car if you like!.lol