Go kart track in Mt Maunganui or Tauranga ?

japiwi.boys, May 28, 3:25am
Is there a Go Cart track in Tauranga or mount maunganui for kids to go and have some fun on a their go cart or small offroad car !

ct9a, May 28, 3:58am
not that i am aware of,beleive theres a park out towards pyes pa

kellrae, May 28, 4:00am
There is the BOP Kartclub go to kartsport.org.nz there is a link on there. the track is near Te Puke ithink at the end of old quarry road on the north side of town

henderson_guy, May 28, 4:12am
The Pyes Pa one is the TECT all-terrain park.I believe it's more for 4wds and offroaders

fordcrzy, May 28, 8:33am
you could also ask at "offroad new zealand". they are building a new kart track just out of rotorua.

japiwi.boys, May 30, 7:06am
Thanks. I will have to find somewhere fr my boys to drive around and have fun.

r15, May 30, 7:06am
sell it and get them some trail bikes, then there is plenty of places to ride (legally) and unfortunately illegally

grangies, May 30, 7:26am
If it's ok to go in the sand, then take it to any beach entrance, at low tide, along the Matata straight on the way to Whakatane.

It's not too far from Te Puke and there's always bugger all people there, except people surfcasting.

japiwi.boys, May 30, 11:10am
I have not bought one yet, I am looking at a 2 seater small offroader for my boys to enjoy. It must be safe and not too fast as they are young. My 6 year old has muscular dystrophy and will never get the joy of driving a real car so I want him to do some sort of safe kind of car driving while he can, before it is too late for him. Just want to find a good safe place for them to drive a small offroader.

johnf_456, May 30, 11:40am
Sorry to hear that and good on ya.

fordcrzy, May 31, 7:54am
maybe instead of an offroader you could get them a proper kart and join the kart club. that way they get to race in a safe environment at the track.

japiwi.boys, Apr 28, 10:55am
My boy with Muscular Dystrophy is very un-balanced and hates speed, So what I need for him has to be not fast and definitely no chance of accidents or crashes.