Everyone - Head down to Pukekohe Race Track today

xs1100, May 8, 9:36pm
Gonna be a awesome day at Wheels of Fortune - Huge car & bike show! Plus planes flying overhead.
http://www.wheelsoffortune.co.nz/

xs1100, May 8, 10:18pm
No self promotion here rob-man
I'm just going for a look like everyone else!

mantagsi, May 8, 10:38pm
john_f!

big.b-lil.c, May 8, 10:51pm
i don't think john is a nark. just a augmentative never wrong SOB.

sr2, May 8, 11:44pm
Someone has been complaining to TM about me, they deleted my profile that I've had for 4 years or so. I'm not jumping to conclusions and blaming my MB stalker but it makes you wonder .

jkm, May 9, 12:19am
I would check it out but a bit too far for a day drive from the Naki.

crzyhrse, May 9, 12:39am
I'm washing my hair. (That's hair singular, not plural).

fordcrzy, May 9, 1:52am
jeez what's going on in here!

i wonder if someone is getting rid of the oldies so they can become king of the motoring boards or something!

xs1100, May 9, 5:57am
well all i can say guys is what a awesome event the lions actually put on down there.there really was something for everyone and at $10.00 a head for pre paid tickets a brilliant event.
and no i have had nothing to do with the organising or anything it was actually the wife who wanted to go and also post original starter but got there at 10.30 and left at 2.30 was brilliant and hope they do it again
the mini club were there,the hsv,ford clubs,mg clubs,historical jappas,v8s,stockies,midgets,wi-
llys jeeps,really was great huge crowds but could fit more.
they done a lap circuit twice of the track and there was probably a 2 min break between the front and the rear of the cars parading

saxman99, May 9, 6:04am
Agreed, an awesome display of some very nice machinery today, and well organised event too.Great to chat with some enthusiasts who obviously put much time and effort (and money) into their pride and joy.

xs1100, May 9, 6:44am
yes and have found a new love for mini mokes,arent they just the coolest of the cool

xs1100, May 9, 6:50am
and sainsbury done a good job of leading the parade in his own car,did tell him to show us what it was made of but he declined hahaha

tuttyclan, May 9, 7:24am
Really enjoyed the day out.Had my 1960 Vauxhall Victor F Series 2 on display with the Vauxhall Club.Went there with my 7 year old daughter and she loves old cars!.Excellent entertainment for little kids and big kids like us.Went for a ride in the mini ambulance,drove Bathurst in the car simulater,watched the army planes doing the loop in the sky,my daughter tried the plastic water balloons,saw the Westpac Rescue Helecopter,went as a passenger for a hot lap in the police car around the track at 180 kp/h down the back straight and did two slow motion laps in my Victor around the track with many car clubs at the same time.
When it was time to go there was one last thing to do and like many others we were able to have a quick squirt down the back straight.I managed to get 65 mp/h (110 km/h) out of the Victor (sounds slow but its only got 37kw of power lol out of a 1500 cc motor and car weighs 939kg) and drum brakes all around and had to slow down early for the hairpin.
Well done to the Lions and to all those involved for a great day out

xs1100, Jan 30, 5:44pm
you lucky buggar you,wife did ask if i wanted to do bathurst but really was to much going on i was there as i say from 10.30 and still missed thing.tried to get wife to do police car thing (shes had a very sheltered life never been in police car,cells,) but she didnt want to