Truck racing taupo 13-15 may

Page 1 / 2
jaydeesnr, May 7, 7:34am
Can anyone tell me whatother classes are racing, the track website doesn't seem to list .

fordcrzy, May 7, 7:35am
and the award for most pointless form of motorsport goes to.
truck racing

scoobeey, May 7, 7:36am
Good more room for people who love it:)

intrade, May 7, 7:42am
i like it. better then rugby for sure. i think i go.
http://www.tauporacetrack.co.nz/default.asp!sid=1&cid=82&aid=

dr.doolittle, May 7, 7:42am
No, i think lawnmower racing has a firm grip on that one.

dr.doolittle, May 7, 7:44am
I'd seriously like to see trucks at Bathurst.

jaydeesnr, May 7, 7:46am
Thanks for your pointless reply

scoobeey, May 7, 7:47am
I will def be goin lots of fun")

chris_051, May 7, 7:52am
Nearly as pointless as V8 supercars which haven't advanced in technology since the 1990s. At least they have more in common with road going trucks than a V8 supercar does to a coon or commodore.
There is drifting (a bugger as the place will be full of pimple faced flat brimed cap wearing dickheads driving rwd Nissans who think they can drift) and supermotards which are pretty entertaining. A bugger there is no muscle car racing. There is also a truck show on the same day.

jaydeesnr, May 7, 7:53am
Thank you Intrade

berg, May 7, 8:03am
Sky rang me yesterday and said I now have the rugby channel free for a month. I told them not to bother but when they do a 24/7 motorsport channal I will pay for it every month. Nothing wrong with truck racing except not enough trucks.

elect70, May 8, 12:30am
Thought it had died out through lack of entries . Last time I saw them At Manfeild there was only 6 trucks .

1ollie, May 8, 6:32am
Well I stated off thinking that you had made a really good post then got to the part with your view of the drifting side of things now I can clearly see your an idiot!
And its good that they dont have muscle cars racing as thats less fat sweaty greasy bogans and grumpy old men tryna desperatly hold onto ther youth.

intrade, May 12, 6:55am
so who is going weather myght hold out.

intrade, May 29, 8:45pm
i was there dont forget to wotch today TV3
Gillette Motorsport: NZ Super Truck Racing (NR) (4:30pm)

franko171, May 29, 11:25pm
hope thy give good cover not overun by adds!

intrade, May 30, 2:39am
its only 30 minutes my guess is it be covered like formula 1 showing showing just highlights.
the scania had some serious problems in taupo with power loss the fixed a hole in the intercooler but that was not the whole problem it was overfueling badly .that flash bedford automatic was running the smoothest even do he was almost always last

intrade, May 30, 2:57am
its on already right now tv 3

skyline_guy_r34, May 30, 3:02am
Timaru though

intrade, May 30, 3:06am
yea timaru taupo was on 15i was there and there was no tv crew there then.

franko171, May 30, 3:06am
what a waste of time tune in to start of motorsport on 3 truck racing fin

intrade, May 30, 4:42am
tv guide said 4.30 but its nothing gets worse to wotch tv every day .

cowboy110, May 30, 5:25am
Well, it's official.TV3 motorsport SUCKS!They can't even get their fekkin scheduling right.Got the lawns mowed, firewood in, dogs walked and settle in to watch the truck racing at 4.30 and!.fekkers

intrade, May 30, 5:28am
it was almost over at 2.57 when i switched on to tv3 for the sake of it.
the scania blew up this time i think( said white smoke possiblie turbo or hose blowen. and i didnt get who won but the eagel-spears truck is usually one of the winners

intrade, Apr 18, 6:49pm
myght as well wotch some youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=1owKv3v1j7Y