Photoshop experts please.

ginga4lyfe, May 17, 7:02am
I Like that Grey too, I think it would suit my Triumph well, I think ill write down that colour name right now for the future

attitudedesignz, May 17, 7:04am
Ya bast*rd ginga, i'm not going to use it now lol.

michael.benn, May 17, 7:34am
I'll do it for you now if you want. =]

attitudedesignz, May 17, 7:39am
Please.

michael.benn, May 17, 7:45am

attitudedesignz, May 17, 7:52am
That's what i wanted cheers, not sure if i like it on the ute now tho'.bugger lol.

michael.benn, May 17, 7:54am
It may have been a little darker than what I was going for . sorry about that. Hope it helped a little anyway ;)

May I make a color suggestion ! A nice sparkly silver would look cool on that =P

attitudedesignz, May 17, 7:58am
Never been a fan of silver but.-
.if ya want to try and convince me with a photoshop i'm open to it lol.

skyline_guy_r34, May 17, 8:03am
How about black and yellow! Reverse of the GTS VS. Nice Black with yellow inserts in the grille and along the side skirts etc. And then perhaps a yellow insert in that middle section of each spoke on the alloys. That would look insane. in my eyes

rob_man, May 17, 8:06am
That grey is a little dark, doesn't suit the black wheels. Either gold wheels or chrome.

rob_man, May 17, 8:12am
I've always preferred primary colours myself with some tasteful graphics or stripes on some vehicles.
That ute needs to be the brightest red you can achieve with bigarsed gold stripes right across the top from one end to the other and wheels to match the stripes.
Judicious use of matt black areas to emphasise window apertures and other body features and subtly change some lines can give individuality for very little effort.
Just sayin'.

rob_man, May 17, 8:14am
No wait, hold the matt black and go with a charcoal gray matt texture finish in a few strategic places.

attitudedesignz, May 17, 8:17am
Holy crap rob, Are you drinking and typing lol!

I've alaways been out there with my colour choices but i've NEVER owned a red car, can't stand red as a colour.

attitudedesignz, May 17, 8:18am
There it is, now i know ya drunk lol.

rob_man, May 17, 8:41am
You're offending my muse now. All my best cars have been red ones. My MkI Cortina, my Jag with the 327. Mutter mutter.
Actually, I'm a bit of a rarity. A painter who doesn't prefer metallics and pearls. Candy on the other hand.

flat_white_ltd, May 17, 8:42am
(g'day, fella ). aksherlly,. quite like the charcoal idea meself, to be fair.

foxdonut, May 17, 8:44am
Metallic blue. Dark or light.

The black wheels don't do it any favours.

rob_man, May 17, 8:47am
There's a dark charcoal that looks really good against (when juxtaposed if you want to be highbrow) a bright, clean primary colour. I used it when I painted my old LN61 Surf (red of course) on the wheel arch flares with a nice texture.
Dead classy it was.

gman35, May 17, 8:56am
outer rims ( at least ) have to be polished

xacoon, May 17, 9:09am
I would revisit the silver option, have seen pics of an anglia (from a poster on here, dunno if he wants his name mentioned though.) was silver with black bits, get the balance right can look pretty sharp. I think black rims can look good with the right colour, would be interesting to see ute in a deep deepmaroon with those rims.

gunhand, Mar 2, 6:56am
I like the atomic colour myself but not having the buldgy bits on your ute the same as the car may make a small difference. It works well on the car.
As long as its not a "hero" colour go for it.