Car show hamilton

wazza114, May 15, 9:05pm
Based at Turners auctions in Hamilton (avalon drive), Dean brindle racing is putting on the very first HAMILTON AUTO SHOW and fundraiser, Drag bikes, drag cars, rally cars, sprint cars, track cars, midgets, muscle cars, classic cars, Hot rods, show vehicles, japanese performance cars, the porter racing truck plus much much more hot food and cold drinks onsite, amusement rides weather dependent, its inside and out so rain hail or shine, from 10am - 3pm, come check out some cool cars, if you are wanting to display your awesome v8, classic, race, Japanese, rod, rotary, drift

$5 entry or family pass $20 2 adults and upto 4 children i believe

wazza114, May 15, 9:22pm
bumpsorry its today :) 15th

un_known, May 16, 5:31am
went and had a look some cool stuff there and a few cars that i thought didnt belong.like that orange avenger! an avenger is regarded as a show car now!

phillip.weston, May 16, 5:57am
the thing is the event organisers didn't stipulate a specific genre or standard. There was just about everything from the usual Aussie and US muscle through to newschool Japanese cars through to british cars. I'm not an Avenger fan myself but I have no right to bag on it at all. What other cars there did you feel that didn't belong!

wazza114, May 16, 7:02am
i think if this is going to turn into a annual thing maybe have all the cars of sorts together like jappas together v8s together,rotas together mustangs together etc etc other then that i think it wasnt bad.

un_known, May 16, 7:33am
the thing is this avenger wasnt even in good condition. its just on old tired looking anvenger hadnt been restored or modified. hell wasnt even in good condition for its age.

the other car that looked out of place was a gold mk5 cortina.at first i thought it mustve been one of the aussie 6cyl versions but nope just a run of the mill 2l ghia.Was pretty damn tidy tho.

phillip.weston, May 16, 7:36am
yeah I didn't really like the Cortina either, mostly because of the 'extras' it had like the wire wheels, louvres, stickers, extra bumper over-riders. I was going to bring my Mk5 cortina wagon in similar tidy condition but 100% stock apart from 2 inches taken out of the ride height, but instead took my GT coupe with hope of attracting more interested parties for a sale.

un_known, May 16, 7:57am
oh for real. what colour is your gt coupe!what do think was the coolest car there! hard choice i know some sweet rides there.

phillip.weston, May 16, 8:04am
white, probably not the 'GT coupe' you're thinking of tho, it wears Mitsubishi badges :D I have it listed as an auction (not trying to self-promote).

phillip.weston, May 16, 8:07am
hard to say what the coolest car there was, my favourites were the SWB Safari, black '89 Corvette, the white Lincoln Continental, the R35 GT-R, Evo6 rally car (but I would say that.), the Subaru ATV's and more I can't remember

phillip.weston, May 16, 8:10am
Delorean! the green MS53 crown wagon, commer van

un_known, Feb 26, 5:06pm
Omg thats yours, that car is totally cool, dont see many around, looks good with those wheels too.i automatically assumed your were talking about a falcon, funny thing is i didnt pay any attention to the falcons that were there but i took a couple photos of your car.

The commer van was a real standout piece very well done.Also liked that 50's tbird that was one classy looking car and of course that R35 is a damn nice.