The "Bad Taste" fridge finished, no longer.

cowboy110, May 13, 6:10am
Looks better this time around.Nice job.

brad166, May 13, 6:29am
you can invite all ya mates round for some isocyanates and coke now

attitudedesignz, May 13, 6:31am
mmmmmmm.isocyanate yum.

gunhand, May 13, 6:32am
Looks good, What kind of clear you using and is that polished or off the gun!

attitudedesignz, May 13, 6:39am
That's off the gun gun (hehe see what i did there). I used some cheap a*se Formula 40 2:1, i use it on jobs i'm not to worried 'bout. $110 a 6lt kit but it does the job, good gloss hold out but a pain to get to flow out, really have to lay the last coat really wet.

gunhand, May 13, 9:30am
Well thats a pretty impressive finish off the gun. Nice reflection.

xacoon, May 13, 9:56am
hey gun you keen to get a few of the wooden garages going! may have a couple of orders for you, login at the telecom site if you are keen to do a couple

ginga4lyfe, May 13, 10:11am
haha you dont need to have a mirror to see how pissed you are, you know how pissed you are everytime you go for another cold one!

gunhand, May 13, 10:12am
I had a look on TM and theres was shit loads of them and cheap so didnt think it would be realy worth the out lay of a table saw etc.
To do it I would have to buy thin line, customwood in a couple of sizes, dowel, a table saw, jig or band saw, air stapler or brad gun, a few different paint colours. So you see theres a fair outlay. Be ok if I worked as joiner and had all off cuts to play with.
Nice thought tho thanks.
Hey dont supose you have an XE bonnet doing nothing !

grangies, May 13, 10:13am
Well. At least that is a cool fridges to get a beer from.

xacoon, May 13, 10:29am
all good. I have an xf bonnet doing not a hell of a lot, actually most of an xf I dont really want.

i-n-horz, May 13, 1:07pm
Sweeeeeeeeet ;)

gunhand, May 14, 3:37am
Dam, allmost and XE.

johnf_456, May 14, 4:05am
Heck thats shiny! Come domy garage fridge

racetoy, Feb 18, 5:14pm
nice fridge .but the garage and house are awesome