Quit Smoking Again - Forgot How Bad Spirits Taste

Page 1 / 3
zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 7:52am
Ok its been 5 days (quit for 4 years last time, then on again for 11 months pack a day etc) but bloody hell - what happened to Woodstock 8%'ers!! Yuck
Might give up the booze next

richardmayes, Jan 20, 7:57am
Obvious wind up.

No-one who's old enough to have given up smokes for 4 years would drink Woodstocks.

40wav, Jan 20, 7:57am
Yep, tried them at the booze shop as a promo. Tasted bloody awful. The 5% ones are still good though, so hang in there.

edangus, Jan 20, 7:58am
This too shall pass. It took me 3 months to have a drink that I enjoyed.

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:00am
*Im 35
*I started smoking at 25 - long after I was cool
*Like a wee Woodie now & then (expensive booze tastes just the same to me!)
*Might smoke a pipe like my science teacher used to, he was cool

mugenb20b, Jan 20, 8:01am
Really!

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:02am
Yeah , so old right now

mugenb20b, Jan 20, 8:05am
I thought you were in your 50's.

modie61, Jan 20, 8:05am
My woodwork teacher used to smoke a pipe,used to smell awesome,you dont see it much now though. Different pipes now,not so cool either,imho.

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:07am
Whippersnapper! Nah the Zephyr Moniker throws everyone - If I was Bieberheaven you would assume a 14 year old girl yes>!

mugenb20b, Jan 20, 8:09am
Something like that.

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:09am
Tell me about it, I dont go looking for centre lap seatbelt buckles during a WOF anymore - found a sweet setup: P pipe / stash etc never again
Guy pulled me up on it yesterday in fact - why didnt I try & find his buckle, Um nah thanks - what nek! A needle!

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:11am
Your username makes me think you are a very spotty 20 something that likes the idea of a Cosmo'Ccord - & frankly that will never wash with me

modie61, Jan 20, 8:11am
My collegue got pricked by a needle once,fair crapped himself for a couple of days till he got the results from the quack. Tossers.

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:12am
Shazaaam - john_635532452 will have a field day , so many bad words & maybe a personal attack (tongue in cheek) but the internet doth nil alloweth such transparency

modie61, Jan 20, 8:16am
What do ya do when ya see a nice car with a nice lady driving it and it has a Crack a Woody sticker on the bumper !

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:17am
Skank (obviously)

mugenb20b, Jan 20, 8:40am
My username.don't ask.long story. Oh, and I'm 30.

edangus, Jan 20, 8:41am
Now you two make me feel old.I thought I was the young one.

Shame on my undies

franc123, Jan 20, 8:45am
If you think Woodies taste a bit yuck without a nicotine chaser try some of that bourbon premix thats called Diesel, being in the trade and having had the odd accidental taste of the stuff that comes out of fuel tanks you have to think hard about what tastes worse.

phillip.weston, Jan 20, 8:46am
curious to know. how old do I 'appear'!

edangus, Jan 20, 8:53am
42 - 45 (but young at heart)

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:54am
I actually prefer Diesel - but must admit only under the influence of Nick O Tene

zephyrheaven, Jan 20, 8:57am
Before I met you:
Mid 80's Grizzled ex WW2 Yakuza Zero Mechanic

After:
Mid 20's Slacker that knows everything about Mitsubishi bar nothing

jmma, Jan 20, 9:15am
Well I was smoking when I started my apprenticeship and when I started that we used to do overtime pre_delivering HQ's and Chevettes, Now that makes me old (o: but young at heart.