Anyone have a warrentable 4stud tyre and rim?

ann_cody, May 10, 11:44am
that ya wana get rid of.in Wellington area, and yes i have checked on trademe.thanks

jono2912, May 10, 12:31pm
Checked the wreckers!

hounddog2, May 10, 2:04pm
Go to pick a part in wingate

ann_cody, May 10, 10:24pm
how much is one at pick a part mate!

hounddog2, May 11, 12:31am
I think they have a price lift on there website like 40 bucks you could probably find one with alright tread though

r15, May 11, 12:45am
never seen a 4 stud tyre

might also be helpful to know that there is more to it than 4 stud also

eg, 4 stud wheels come in sizes from 8 to probably 100 inches

they come in varying widths

they come in varying offset- how far it will stick in or out in relation to the studs

and then theres the stud pattern, - the distance between the studs. common sizes today are 4x100 , 4x114.3, 4x110, 4x108

then theres the center size.

best to get a rim off the type of car you have- that way its more likely to fit.

assuming you cant be bothered to learn about all the above

ann_cody, May 11, 3:49am
umm yeah i already know all that thanks, all i wanted to know is if anyone had one in wellington, so i was able to try it on before i buy.and yes, there is such a thing as a 4stud rim.

henderson_guy, Feb 5, 5:55pm
So.let me get this straight! You want to make contact with somebody with a 4 stud rim, without sharing any info of the rim size, the PCD, the offset.! You may know all that, but we dont. Also, the point that r15 was trying to get it across, is there is no such thing as a 4 stud tyre, tryes are round and back. Nobody will take you seriously unless you front up with a little more information.