Personalised plates. Eveningwhen you front up to change to a new p plate what exaclty do you need to takeold platesfill in the f

mr.anderson, May 1, 8:14am
evening.When you front up to change to a new p-plate, what exaclty do you need to take!Old plates/fill in the forms and tell them what the new plate is, or do you have to have proof you actually have the plate!From the point of view I've purchased a p-plate off trademe. cant see the answer in their FAQ's. cheers

paull, May 1, 8:28am
just take it in mate with the old plates, all over in 5 mins

shuddupowh, May 1, 8:31am
Take off the old plates (off the car) they must be handed in. Take them along with the p-plates to local rego shop. Pay a few cents (take some silver coins) and they will then transfer from old plates to p-plates (cents are for the new rego slip and admin fees). Then go bolt p-plates to your car. Rego shop must view both plates. Old plates will be surrended and destroyed. NOTE:- P-plates ,MUST be registered into your name BEFORE you do this.

matthew111, May 1, 9:48am
telephone them and ask. Staff are very helpul.

mansonprincess, May 1, 9:49am
i have a thread of this further down and this is all i wanted to know, i guess i didnt explain myself properly in my thread, awesome thanks

mansonprincess, May 1, 9:50am
one more thing but, how do you registure the plates in your name, i also got some of TM

mansonprincess, May 1, 9:53am
ok get it now, transfer of title name form is what you need and its on the website, both parties need to fill this

franko171, Jan 2, 5:00pm
dont have to have p/plates in your name best if u do