Legnum wagon

joanie32, Apr 23, 9:23am
Friendsv6 legnum is having some strange idling problemsafter battery was disconnected. Is there any reset procedure or is it unrelated! Cheers

mugenb20b, Apr 23, 9:25am
Just keep driving it. It will come right.

phillip.weston, Apr 23, 9:26am
take off air intake hose to the throttle body and clear out around the edges of the throttle plate. It will come right after a few hours of driving but clearing out the throttle body will help sort it quicker.

n3d4sp3d, Apr 24, 11:26pm
get the engine hot, disconnect the battery leave for 2 min to allow ecu to discharge, reconnect battery and start engine leave to idle for 5 or so mins when doing this make sure every thing is off a/c, radio, lights etc this allows engine to relearn its idle and is vital that nothing is on

smoothgroove, Apr 25, 12:04am
Pretty much as above.

Had the same thing with mine after a battery change. This was about 5 years ago now.
From what I recall, as it had already reached normal operating temperature just before I changed the battery, I just had to leave it to idle for a few minutes, until it reset itself. Until it reset, the RPM was fluctuating.

Ring your Miti dealer, they were the ones who pointed me in the right direction.

jason18, Dec 8, 7:46am
Dear mitsi legnum owner,

Your car is actually a bomb and the revs fluctuating mean it will blow soon as its a giant piece of junk. Sell and buy a euro car.

Love Intrade