More tough American cars,

Page 2 / 2
morrisman1, Apr 21, 4:48am
A datsun 1200, or any jap car for that matter. Because roads have corners don't they!

ct9a, Apr 21, 4:49am
na prefer my mates audi q7 to be honest for towing boat in comfort not a crumby holdanga

morrisman1, Apr 21, 4:50am
No I havnt, but this is fun winding you up.

morrisman1, Apr 21, 4:51am
I thought you would drink double brown

ct9a, Apr 21, 4:51am
yes as the holdens body roll is terrible and to use in a autocross event you would have to do some thing lets be honest

and no as that lessons handling great for drifting though. or the hella flush stance

which actually is an american trend that started not a "rice tosser"

you talk like a 16year old is this the case!

ct9a, Apr 21, 4:52am
they are getting there ,glad they adapted brembo brakes used a decent engine now just need to sort suspension and chassis and maybe onto something

ct9a, Apr 21, 4:54am
must have some shit boxes down there mate as even a school kids wrx will out handle your vehicle through some windys on there cut springs,no rebound,un active swap bars ,stretched tyres on 9inch rim with wires out the inside

trust me ive seen it all and heard it all.

foxdonut, Apr 21, 4:54am
LOL @ Scotty and ct9a. sewing machines vs boat anchors. Who will come out on top!

Who knows, who cares. Nether Japan or Australia will ever have a car that comes close to a Mercedes 300 Gullwing, Porsche 911, Aston Martin DB9 Bugatti Veyron.

Both of you are pissing in the wind for second place, which is just last with a nicer sounding name.

morrisman1, Apr 21, 4:55am
That 2.0L holden commadore was a beast!

wrong2, Apr 21, 5:02am
ive never voted off a thread in motoring untill now

one day , way into your 30's or 40's- your going to grow up scotty.

gunhand, Apr 21, 5:07am
Yes a sad fact LOL, I had passion for cars once to but itturned out to be a waste of energy . Now I just dont have the energy to argue about plastic and steel.
adult life does that to ya.
But this is a good giggle.

richardmayes, Apr 21, 5:10am
Don't be like that. We need another Jappers vs V8s thread.

wrong2, Apr 21, 5:13am
its a pity because the threads topic is something that grates with me also

quality american classics are totaled wholesale in movies

like the movie "the Other Guys" - 2 chevelle's crushed. sure chevelles were a high numbers car, but they aint making any more of them!

(its a funny movie btw!)

foxdonut, Apr 21, 5:14am
"Desk pop!"

wrong2, Apr 21, 5:26am
"i literally feel like im driving in a vagina"

man i was wiping tears in places!

lookoutas, Apr 21, 5:46am
Jeez - it starts off about cars being wrecked in a Movie, and then turns into this sort of crap.
If you're deemed to be a wanker - stop wanking!

johnf_456, Apr 21, 8:17am
Crikey this is funny reading this thread, did a Japanese car eat your arm off once. Such a big hatred, different cars are made for different markets. You can't compare a car made for performance to one that is designed to save fuel in town sitting in traffic.

i-n-horz, Apr 21, 8:34am
HARLEYS RULE.lol,one eyed and the bashers they have'm in every fashion,class,collection,size,-
shape and whatever else.just have ta laugh ;)

dave653, Apr 22, 3:10am
Long weekend coming up, everyone can chill out, few brews, bit of polish on thier ride of choice, mow the lawns etc. Have a good one fullas!

ct9a, Nov 27, 2:45am
ones things for shore is il be opening up 900hp along with a bottle of jim beam

beat that scotty