Car buying advice please

shells5, Apr 4, 10:59pm
I have an approximate budget of 10 to 15 k.I like the look of the Honda crv and vitaras but dont do any offroading so may be a waste of money.I have had sedans mostly and would something a bit more jazzy looking.Have 2 kids so needs to be some boot space. Needs to have good backing vision and manouverability because my driving isnt that flash to be honest.Any reccommendations

shells5, Apr 4, 11:00pm
I am also tall so would need good leg room.

jsbike, Apr 4, 11:00pm
a NON 4wd rav4.

shells5, Apr 4, 11:45pm
Any body else!

clark20, Apr 5, 12:33am
Yeah, Jazz will have something to say

CRVs are nice, but get the later 2.4 one.

phillip.weston, Apr 5, 12:49am
a multipla

jason18, Apr 5, 12:55am
+1 Very very nice car

mouse_y, Apr 5, 2:38am
suzuki swift! small, cute has a boot, easy to manouver and most of all cheap on petrol

jono2912, Apr 5, 2:40am
Jazzy looking! Definately a Multipla.

shells5, Apr 5, 4:50am
lol the multipla wasnt really the jazzy I had in mind more like a subaru jazzy!.Yes I know a wagon would be the most practical and sensible choice but I just wanted something different from the family sedan type car.Thanks for your advice.

thejazzpianoma, Apr 5, 5:15am
As a car the Golf is phenomenal and its engine and gearbox are miles ahead of the competition (many of the competitors are desperatly trying to copy what VW did 7 years ago and get it out the door in their very new models)

Its also way underpriced in this part of the world. The economy from these things is amazing (like running a little 1300cc automatic car) but they still have plenty of go and handle really well. They are super safe with around 12 airbags and have lots of great features as well.

shelleigh, Apr 19, 4:20am
They sure are cute with good pick up and cheap to run but the turning circle on them is shocking! My friend's V6 Falcon has a better turning circle :)

howie69, Apr 19, 5:16am
Much as I hate to admit a multipla could be better than a Rav.Phillip really knows his cars, and his recommendation is usually spot on

tradingfreak360, Apr 20, 1:26am
V6 Falcon!

matthew111, Nov 19, 4:11pm
halve your budget. No need for a big flash car.