Broken break light.

Page 2 / 3
carmedic, Apr 10, 8:13am
Pot & Kettle

lookoutas, Apr 10, 8:46pm
That was my point too rob.
We have a shelf full off spare lights, and the only break light I can find in the workshop is the light in the smoko room.

mrfxit, Apr 10, 9:04pm
Bad English . it can't be a 'break" light in the smoko room, pretty sure it would be a "broken" light in the smoko room .
All in all not such a bad idea (boss's /mushrooms/ darkness/ bullshite & all that stuff)

mrfxit, Apr 10, 9:08pm
Pretty tricky considering he was an abusive person with little to no relevant info offered to us.right in his first message.

lookoutas, Apr 10, 9:16pm
You're wrong mrfxit - the smoko room light isn't broken! But the tables big enough for a Break Dance. I just, have never seen a break light.
And you obviously haven't seen my boss.

johnf_456, Apr 10, 9:27pm
All thats needed OP is the make and model of car, we get this a lot in here with people asking how much but do not supply the basic make model and every bit of information that might help work what light you need.

mrfxit, Apr 10, 9:29pm
Could be a 'light break"
That would make sense with the smoko room comment

Some days I feel like a mushroom. . . . . . .

mrfxit, Apr 10, 9:30pm
John . WAY to slow but thanks for the backup
Already asked that & so have others.

johnf_456, Apr 10, 9:32pm
Too early to read through all the garbage above.

-weasel-, Apr 10, 10:30pm
K.well my daughter locked herself in the car (1) a couple of days after the earthquake and roadside rescue told me they would be nearly an hour with all the EQ traffic so gave me instuctions (s.wagon) on how to break in using the back lights. I then used trademe to find car parts on here and got a good as new light sent down from napier for $35. so thats my answer

crzyhrse, Apr 10, 10:40pm
This is why it's important to get in as early as possible with any accusations of stupidity because if you work into it too slowly the idiot will simply run away with their fingers in their ears and retain the same delusional belief that they're not a halfwit.

-weasel-, Apr 10, 10:43pm
You guys are mental! I saw nothing wrong with the question.so whats with the dumbrrrrs answers!

lookoutas, Apr 10, 10:56pm
Because bikers not allowed to comment - the OP should learn how to spell "brake" as when referring to a brake light. There is no such thing as a "break light"
Unless this is some sort of old POME car, which often had cheap separate lights for different applications, there is no suck thing as a 'brake light" It's a bloody "Tail light"
Then there's the other important non described issues already covered, such as colour:)

Most of us are just enjoying the chance of some cryptic input.

johnf_456, Apr 10, 10:59pm
So do share how you can tell us how much it costs when we don't even know the make and model!

skin1235, Apr 10, 11:16pm
$17.58 incl for my old hilux but $370+ for my mitzi, so yeah within a grand of each other therefore could be claimed nothing wrong with the question
got to admit though a few basics would help, make model, sex of driver, sex of person picking up parts, any sex at all on offer etc etc

-weasel-, Apr 10, 11:23pm
But do you not think people who know NOTHING about cars come on here to ask for your help. Does it matter if he doesnt know how to spell brake or thats its actually called a tail light! Do you not think instead of a whole page of insults- Which i dont blame them in not coming back to read- that instead you could tell him where to get the cheapest and what to ask for, Instead of getting your sh!ts and giggles by turning into some gang pack and having a go. I just think its odd that motoring is worse then parenting.

mrfxit, Apr 10, 11:36pm
LMFAO . now you're just sounding as dodgy as me

mrfxit, Apr 10, 11:43pm
I think that YOUR car is worth $20 .
I will buy YOUR house for $50,000 .
I need a new door for my grey car
Anyone got a motor that will bolt in with NO hassles, for my plane/ car/ truck/ motorbike . . . .
Totally beside the point that I have NEVER seen anything that you OWN or even that you may or may not own certain items OR that I don't know YOU or anyone around YOU or even WHERE you live, (apart from possibly NZ)

mrfxit, Apr 10, 11:45pm
OH yea . & I am going to be a real snobby sad sack & not give you ANY information apart from the color.of MY car

franko171, Apr 10, 11:49pm
thanks for the input guys so has he got braky lite fixed!

mrfxit, Apr 10, 11:59pm
NO idea . re-read #52

mrfxit, Apr 11, 12:08am
LMFAO . you WHAT!

mrfxit, Apr 11, 12:09am
LOL, he's gonna have to have some pretty big stones to come back now, either that or a pretty big stick

lookoutas, Apr 11, 1:28am
And then I go'n make a typo spelling mistake!

matthew111, Oct 19, 10:07pm
go and ask at the motor parts shop!You need it regardless of cost.