Stagea M35 Wagon

boardrider, Apr 9, 11:58pm
Hello, I'm considering a 2001 +Nissan Stagea M35 Wagon , what are your thoughts!

vtecintegra, Apr 10, 12:38am
I have a V35 Skyline which is essentially the same car under the skin.I'd go for the 3l over the 2.5 as its nicer performing and the fuel consumption isn't a great deal different (the 3l has a 5 speed auto which helps a bit)

Issues to be aware of - the indash CD stacker which most models have is prone to failure and as its built into the dash isn't easy to replace (my one is dead so I use an iPod via a cassette adapter).I've been told air conditioning controls are prone to failure as well but haven't had that problem.

Also they're equipped with direct injection engines which are prone to carboning up which will result in poor performance and economy - I haven't run into this with my one but there are reports of it around.

autocars1, Apr 10, 7:57am
Nice vehicle, bit dated in shape I always thought. I like the idea of the straight 6.

_peas, Oct 17, 2:43am
Wrong car.The older model does look old and does do the straight 6.The M35 is a much better looking bus and runs a V6.