Range Rover Gear Box

nrthinsth, Mar 15, 8:07am
i've been asked to drive a older style metal truck in the weekends which has a "ranger rover" box. can anyone explain what this exactly! cheers

modie61, Mar 15, 8:09am
LOL, is it not a road ranger box !

dr.doolittle, Mar 15, 8:09am
Sure it's not a "road ranger" box!

jasongroves, Mar 15, 8:09am
No synchro! Lol.double clutching time;)

jezz43, Mar 15, 8:10am
ranger rover or roadranger!

modie61, Mar 15, 8:11am
Snap x 3.

rob_man, Mar 15, 8:20am
Road Ranger, no synchros, double clutching, lots of animal noises fron the gearbox.
Good luck.

nrthinsth, Mar 15, 8:50am
arghhh road ranger! LOL, i driven those old double clutch beasts with the splitter on the top.too easy, been driving a old mitsi watercart with a V8 in it keeping the dust down on the streets of chch. i know boxs just not there names. chur from the churchur

yuuhoo, Mar 16, 6:08am
This is a life skill everbody should have.Tell us what sort of truck it's in and how many speeds and we'll go from there.

zephyrheaven, Mar 16, 6:11am
you guys are doing a great job - stopped one bloke with a tanker last week he let us use the big hose on the back to wash down the footpath & frontage of our workshop - bloody good job!

nrthinsth, Mar 18, 1:27am
chur bro. haVE FILLED UP MANY A PERSONS WATER CANISTERS AND WET DOWN DRIVEWAYS. ANYTHING FOR THE FINE FOLK OF OUR FAIR CITY.

hairypup, Jul 22, 2:05am
Straight men and a lot of women have no problems driving a fuller road ranger tranny.Just rememnber that you only have to break the torque and double clutch when needed. if you cant get it sussed you may need to question your sexuality