EATING IN THE CAR'S Bad

pnh4, Mar 20, 9:17am
MUSIC,MOVIES & GAMES are OK!

20498, Mar 20, 9:26am
.random

pnh4, Mar 20, 9:29am
what do you mean by "random", random cd select, random shooting, what !

pollymay, Mar 20, 9:50am
Depends, my baconator today tasted pretty good

20498, Mar 20, 9:53am
So what are you actually trying to point out! That we should be allowed to have music in our vehicles!

pollymay, Mar 20, 10:11am
You are just jealous you got no baconator, it was like cancer in a bun that tasted of pure fat laden meat and special sauce.

bigracket, Mar 20, 10:17am
wicked thread!

hijacka, Mar 20, 10:27am
YEAH.So is reading the paper apparently, because i saw a person doing 100km with a news paper spread out over the steering wheel coming back frm ashburton today, Oh not to metion a cyclist(not a lycra wear cyclist more bush shirt wearing bum cyclist)and looked like he was moving house, Had heaps of bags hanging everywhere off his bike like they do in india or some shit. I took a picture of him on my mobile too lol as i passed him(shame its on the mobile and i can't share it).He was holding oneside of the road up while crossing the rakaia bridge. Lucky i wasn't the 1 reading the paper when traffic came to a stop!. I hope he made it cross the bridge, but very very dangerous move!
Which made me think 'is there a safer way for a cyclist to across the rakaia river!'

elect70, Mar 20, 11:15pm
When I was doing service work never had time forlunch or smoko , always eating&drinkingon the road to next job , gotpretty good at steering with knees & cellphone tucked under chin writing with 1 hand & eating pie with the other.

i-n-horz, Mar 20, 11:27pm
Having a munch while driving aint all that bad as long as you can reach the wheel while she's gobbling ;)

flitt, Mar 20, 11:27pm
You should eat at the table.

ELBOWS ON THE TABLE's Bad.

johnf_456, Mar 20, 11:43pm
Sunday boredom eh.

chevcamaro, Mar 21, 6:31am
always blow on the pie

trogedon, Mar 21, 7:44am
Years ago when I used to buy, do up and on sell cheapish Jap cars I noticed most of them had stains on the seats??

scousemouse, Mar 21, 7:52am
haha legend!

elect70, Aug 11, 11:08pm
Had me a mate in falc(bench seat) withsheila in middle with a hand on each , jeez it was diffucult to drive in straight line .