Worst Personalised Plate. ever.

fordstar1, Jan 28, 10:24pm
I knew it was going to say that before I even opened the link.

whqqsh, Jan 28, 10:25pm
fad will probably end Nek Minnit

turton, Jan 28, 10:26pm
i knid of like it

flybye_in_a_rx7, Jan 28, 10:47pm
haha awesome!

les6, Jan 28, 11:13pm
your not just pissed because you missed out Andrea!bet they could sell it for more than what they got it for!

richynuts, Jan 28, 11:59pm
true,but 'nek minnit' is just a phase here today gone tommorrow,just like 'chill out''whassup' in the 90's,then again what would you pay for a 90's quote on a PP!

budgel, Jan 29, 8:40am
What car is that!

socram, Jan 29, 9:05am
$839!More than many cars are worth.Glad I got in early when they first came out.Maybe it is now time to sell my favourite plate.

mustangsally2, Jan 29, 9:09am
Hope you weren't driving when you snapped the pic.otherwise.Nek Minnit.CRASH

fordcrzy, Jan 29, 9:16am
Here today gone tomorrow.a bit like nissans.

"my skyline was parked in my drive.nek minute"

gunhand, Jan 29, 9:25am
We have a country full of sheep with out an origonal thought amongst them, and they all follow.
And the sad thing is ive heard what I thought to be quite intelligent people use these dumb arse quotes.

gooddealz2, Jan 29, 10:37am
I've seen one very similiar in Dunedin and I did remark to my wife that the car it was on didn't look as though it would belong to that type of person.Sell it quick before it's out of favour.

doug207, Jan 29, 10:39am
V35 Nissan Skyline coupe.

hondalova, Jan 29, 12:17pm
that plate just ruined the car. IMO

hatchback, Jan 29, 5:43pm
I saw TAMPON on a red 3 series BMW, maybe it was a reps car

skippy33, Jan 29, 6:19pm
its his car,his money,i kind of like it,nik minute,he sells it and makes a tidy profit,good on him.

cantab1971, Jan 29, 6:26pm
personalised plates are all madness.my subjective opinion of course, but seriously!, if there's ever been a bigger waste of money, i'd be surprised. (hmm.maybe paying to get a star named after you, that ranks right up there)

get a piece of A4 paper, write whatever the heck you want on it, and stick it in the back window for gods sake :)whats the difference!

its only a $127.70 to change your name by deed pole. if you really want to have a personalised plate, just keep the plate you've got and change your name to it.far cheaper. If i wanted one then i'd make my name FWR45 for example.hey presto and i didn't touch the car.plus has a nice ring to it.

what recession!

sifty, Jan 29, 7:45pm
my Bro-in law was very proud of the plate he had just bought for his turbo toyota. BLO TOY

Until I fell over laughing, informed him it made him out to be a rent boy, and was extremely gay.

He later called P/Plates, said his idea could be taken as a bit rude and got his money back.

Wish I hadn't said anthing now.

swfc1867, Jan 29, 8:10pm
I always laugh at those deluded women who have plates such as IMSEXY or IMHOT. and clearly aren't!

sifty, Jan 29, 8:23pm
should call the fair trading act.

sabbath-black, Jan 29, 10:26pm
that plate used to be on a white merc.

elect70, Jan 30, 2:43am
Did you personally check their credentials !

stevo2, Jan 30, 7:03am
They probably were back in the 80's when they bought the plate.
Stevo

nk_mnit, Apr 2, 6:45am
This is my car and my plate.
Most people like it and think it's a laugh, not something to hate on but whatever.
I didn't buy the plate as an investment, just bought it to personalise my car as I have done with previous plates on previous cars. When the fad is over or I'm done with the plate I might sell it, might not.
Doesn't really matter as I've got the money to spend on these things.
Don't be a hater.