Mini Racing Boats

fisho24, Feb 4, 10:44pm
Also known as Clubmans,anyone who used to race these boats or knows of any lying about,could you get in touch with me,txt any contact details to 0275167290 and i will contact,cheers Karl K.

fisho24, Feb 5, 12:49am
Hey thanks phill,have just had one thread removed from here cause i included my cell number,all im trying to do is find these boats and bring some more pple into the club.might catch you down Welly next week,,,cheers Karl.

whqqsh, Feb 5, 3:50am
I had a tunnel hull version, went like a cut cat but didnt race it, not sure if Id like to have as it sat flat in corners so gave no real indication of how much further you could (or couldnt) push it. Was fun to buzz up & down eastuaries & calm bays & frustrate big boats trying to keep up

purple666, Feb 5, 4:45am
I had one of these a few years back with a jet unit powered by a sachs snowmobile engine, would pin your ears back at full speed, lots of fun.

guest, Jul 2, 7:37am
Hi. I use to race Mini powerboats (now clubmans) in late 80's and early 90's. Great fun and thrills. Fugitive hulls with Tohatsu. Eastern Mini Powerboat club was the strength of the racing. All died when rules couldn't be controlled on engines and props.

guest, Jan 1, 7:34pm
hi how many of these boats r around and in what area etc what is the best hull motor combo thanks