Clubby Rotors; Rear.

Page 2 / 3
kerrieann, Feb 8, 3:18am
not for personal use no gst

mopsy3, Feb 8, 3:33am
OP phone Exedy in Auckland. They carry all sorts of brakes.

smac, Feb 8, 3:41am
Not correct.and you may also pay duty. Check here:

http://www.customs.govt.nz/features/charges/feetypes/Pages/default.aspx!s=7

saki, Feb 8, 3:50am
Just a thought try this guy
http://www.leshunterauto.com/brakes.htm

trdbzr, Feb 8, 4:04am
They are sold rebadged as Chevrolet Lumina, so look on ebay and contact dealers in US, South Africa and Middle East. I've lost count of the number of times i've heard people bringing in car parts themselves from overseas and saving themselves ALOT of $$$.

owene, Feb 8, 4:05am
What vehicle was that then!

magicmat, Feb 8, 4:05am
Great point and now that you mention it, I have heard the same too (though not done it myself but will consider it if need be).

southernpride, Feb 8, 4:17am
VE HSV GTS!He wasn't a happy camper!

southernpride, Feb 8, 4:18am
There are 4 types of brake packages you can order from the factory.ours are odd-ball ones and are limited to the VZ R8.

southernpride, Feb 8, 4:21am
Yep - you've got it in one Magicmat!Love the car. Love the speed, the power the looks, the colour (Ultra Violet with blue pearl). it's just sexy!Hubby reckons it could go faster and wants to supercharge it to go with the hot cam and extra mods that it already has. I think not - don't want another set of brakes to wear out anytime soon lol!He says it's just a small setback.

trdbzr, Feb 8, 4:35am
If you HAVE to buy it from NZ and they don't want to ship from Oz, a much better (and most likely slightly cheaper) option will be to fly down to Melbourne, hire a rental car for a day or two, pick up the parts, spend a night or two in a hotel, go sight seeing, fly back home. You get your parts and a holiday at the same time.

southernpride, Feb 8, 5:28am
Hey bud - these idiots won't consider shipping. and although the idea of a holiday is loverly. we're too busy at the moment with the farm.Who did you get your rear rotors from!

cowboy110, Feb 8, 6:11am
You got anybody in Oz they can send them to!Then of course they can be sent on to you.

southernpride, Feb 8, 6:36am
Hi cowboy. no one in the Melbourne area; have just got off the phone from a relly in Brisbane and we're hoping he can source them for us and send them over.In the meantime we've got a bloody expensive paperweight sitting in the garage on blocks!

treachug, Feb 8, 7:40am
Send me the vin number & build number via my wanted advert & I will try to see if I can get them via work & at what price.
also looked on this link but no 332mm listed. http://www.dba.com.au/catalogue/online-catalogue/

barry93, Feb 8, 7:43am
ya same problem with me mate car needed wof and i couldit wait 4 the dicking around involved.The rotors came from europe sumware .thats who hsv australia get them off and put ther cut on top.mine cam strait from europe hsv dident even have them in stock at the time .rude but thats wat u get with a fast car these days.wats worse iz the pad options' there iz none. hard pads only cant get soft pads (hence your rotor problem) . I quoted $700 on my last post but sorry to say it waz $950 + gst each

southernpride, Feb 8, 8:03am
Thanks bud. you've got mail lol.Thanks for the link too. that's the best site yet!

xs1100, Feb 8, 8:15am
hahaha fly over get them come home still cheaper

southernpride, Feb 8, 9:12am
Well hubby's working flat out on the farm at the mo; so I've got two shows of going to Aus without him. sh!t show and no show!

zephyrheaven, Feb 8, 9:23am
been down this exact road. dba in oz are considering making them thats all. my customer tried everything - ended up trading it in for a later one he was so pissed about it

smac, Feb 8, 7:16pm
I would have thought you could replace the callipers (and get a common sized rotor) for some of the prices being talked about on here.

mopsy3, Feb 8, 9:11pm
What is the brand of your rotors! We know the size but do you know the brand!

hi-ling, Feb 8, 10:05pm
Tania, Ive contacted a few friends in AUSSIE to see what I can come up with for you.
You dont know anyone in aus that can get those brake discs onforwarded to you.

dolsen, Feb 8, 10:47pm
I'm happy for you to fly me over to Aussie and back to pick up the rotors for you :-)

elect70, Feb 9, 2:05am
Bring them backas personal luggage.