Clubby Rotors; Rear.

Page 3 / 3
hi-ling, Feb 9, 3:08am
Tania, I can get you a pair of factory HSV 332mm rear discs, ex Aussie, for $468aus, plus frieght, or a pair of slotted DBA sports discs for $540 aus plus freight. They are working out freight for you now. Cheers

southernpride, Feb 9, 3:45am
I can't believe how helpful you lot have been.Absolutely incredible!Any other section of the Message Board you get slagged off for whatever choices you made. but here, everyone actually chips in and helps when they can.THANKS!

southernpride, Feb 9, 3:50am
Is that each, or for the pair!Just checking because amongst the quotes we got, the front ones were quoted per pair, the rear ones quoted as each.It's all getting very confusing!

southernpride, Feb 9, 3:56am
The Mr is standing behind me now getting very excited.Can you check that they can supply the front rotors as well; they're 350mm. plus pads please.If we get them all from the same supplier there's less likely to be a stuff up is his theory.

hi-ling, Feb 9, 4:05am
Those prices were for the pair. Yep they will do all you need. I'll flick them a message now.

magicmat, Feb 9, 4:10am
Wow you are a legend! It may only be a car part (in the grand scheme of things), but little selfless gestures like this give me some hope there are actually are still a few decent humanoids out there.

Full credit to you - I would buy you a beer or two if you were here!

hi-ling, Feb 9, 4:13am
Thank you, just like to help people out, the stealers here rip you off something chronic,

magicmat, Feb 9, 4:39am
Good on you - jeez, even I am rapt for the OP

southernpride, Feb 9, 4:45am
Well he/she/they (gotta include the dog lol) are reasonably close to us.We're gonna have to exchange details somewhere along the line. then invite them out to our home bar and shout them a bourbon!

magicmat, Feb 9, 4:55am
Hell yes southern, maybe even 2!

Either way, hopefully it all comes together asapas the thought of a clubby being on blocks. it gets me all emotional - its just not right.

southernpride, Feb 9, 9:28pm
Hiling. I think you need to give us a call; we're the only Horton in the Invercargill phone book that has TA as one of the initials.

southernpride, Feb 10, 4:58am
Whoop!Happy Dance. doing the Happy dance!lol - thanks heaps hi-ling.Hubby is ringing Greg shortly. Gotta LOVE the time difference hee hee

magicmat, Feb 10, 8:07am
Ah great - this has been quite the TMMB motoring saga and its great to see a happy outcome. Please update thread southern when your beast is on the road!
Lol, was just telling the Mrs about how well this appears to be ending - even she thought it was cool (she loves my Holden, though she was too scared to drive it for a long time ha ha).

southernpride, Feb 12, 1:42am
ooh.,. what happened to magicmat's posts!Has he been banned!

tool_shop173, Feb 12, 4:11am
cost me $600 for VY clubsport front and rear pads without fitting.

cowboy110, Feb 12, 6:29am
Don't know what he's done to upset the TradeMe gods but all of his posts in other threads have been deleted too so Yep I guess he's on holiday. Oh well nothing surprises me about the TM moderators anymore.Law unto themselves it seems.