Ford falcon AU

bamz1, Feb 19, 6:05am
A guy I know has a 99 AU Falcon wagon, auto was shiftin rough, so he ask me to destroy the auto as it was still under a dealer warranty, easy task I thought, boy was I wrong. Hit the limiter in nautral, slam stick into first, sat there wheel spining destroying tyres, hit 2nd, foot hard on the floor, wheel spin for 50 meters, auto still ok, so into reverse backed up to his house on the rev limiter, then slam back into first while still going backwards, didnt lift off the a gas, into first into reverse a few times while stil on the limiter, his new 17 inch tyre not new no more, auto stll sweet.then I had a great idea, load 4 over weight cuzy bros in the back.hold on cuzz.hit rev limiter in nautral, slam into first.then this huge bang, alloy driveshaft ripped in half, so they must be an ok auto ae.and his warranty ran out 3weeks be four, he not happy

tradingfreak360, Feb 19, 6:17am
You sir are an idiot, Amen

pup2, Feb 19, 6:30am
Classic

kingfisher21, Feb 19, 7:38am
Double stupid, if an AU trans is shifting rough it's NOTHING to do with the trans internally, it's simply the inhibitor switch on the side of the trans, had countless ones do this, new switch from your local Ford dealer, $150, 5 mins to fit, what you did do a car which has now done untold damage on all parts of the drivetrain, PRICELESS.

jason18, Feb 19, 8:40am
I wanna know where "nautral" gear is on my falcon

whqqsh, Feb 19, 4:38pm
Its the one the OP finds when he grabs the liitle gearstick in the middle of the drivers seat.

jason18, Feb 19, 6:30pm
hahahha Awesome gonna try that out.

doug207, Feb 20, 1:17am
Cool story bro.

johnf_456, Feb 20, 1:21am
Facepalm