Top gear India

807, Feb 19, 8:51am
just finished watching this. I was hoping it was going to be a cut above their previous escapades. I was wrong. It was shite.

saxman99, Feb 19, 8:57am
It was choice.

farmer25, Feb 19, 9:38am
Eat more English Muff

clark20, Feb 19, 10:52am
It was more predictable than usual, seems too orchestrated now.

thewomble1, Feb 19, 1:25pm
At least their driving was very close to being legal

serf407, Feb 19, 5:41pm
The Indian High Commission in London complained about the program.
http://www.wheels24.co.za/News/General_News/India-protests-Top-Gear-special-20120113

Top Gear should do a program on the support crews that have backed up the TG specials.

kcf, Feb 19, 6:55pm
diabolical episode, it has been roundly slammed even by most Top Gear fans.If it helps, the first episode back in the newest series is excellent, and represents a good return to form.

jason18, Feb 19, 6:56pm
I liked it.

sifty, Feb 19, 7:21pm
Yes, predictable and formulaic, but still some stunning images.
I can gloss over the "Whoops I appear to have accidentally banged into someones car hilariously' bollocks and just enjoy the (always) brilliant camerawork and production values.

chris241, Feb 19, 7:21pm
It wasnt that great and it had its moments . who the hell would want to go to India anyway what a shit hole

chris241, Feb 19, 7:23pm
apart from the contry side i liked that would be sweet on a big adventure bike. But for me personally the towns /citys are not for me

socram, Feb 19, 7:39pm
That is the way most of us feel, but having been to two places in India last year, (Kochin and Mumbai) it makes you count your blessings and anyone in NZ who claims they are poor, doesn't know the meaning of the word.

I haven't seen last night's episode yet, but I know I wil enjoy it.

Their Vietnam trip was brilliant and if nothing else, you get a taste of the country from a different perspective from the Travel Channel on Sky.Called into Vietnam last year too and found that interesting, but a one day stop is not the same as living there.

Agree wuth sifty.The camerawork on all their episodes is brilliant.

richard198, Feb 19, 9:09pm
I liked it. It was very funny. (Unlike the Aussie and Yank crap!)

desertcolt07, Feb 19, 9:10pm
its been on for 10 years now.they are running out of ideas

twink19, Feb 19, 11:04pm
entertaining, but not true, same as they never actualy reached the North Pole, some 400 miles short

pebbles61, Feb 20, 12:15am
Just more bashing British made stuff. Was pretty weak to be honest.

hutchk, Feb 20, 2:09am
For the first time in recorded history I went and did something else and didn't see the end. My wife now thinks I am ill.

sifty, Feb 20, 3:55am
You record your telly watching history!

I think you're ill too.

rsr72, Feb 20, 4:02am
One could see that orchestration coming up from a mile off.