Galaxy of Cars, no-one allowed to leave before 3pm

whqqsh, Feb 20, 11:47pm
checked on their website & states show cars locked in till 3 (thats happening more often now as a lot of shows were desolate after lucnhtime & nothing for Joe Public to see), but wasnt clear on swap sites, so rang the guy & they say no vehicle movement at all. So once youre in be prepared to stay until 3. Trade me listings here I come

toyboy3, Feb 21, 1:50am
Is there anything on the web sitementioned about removing gorse from pockets

ceedoubleyou, Feb 21, 2:03am
attended Kumeu Show a few years back on a Sunday afternoon and half the cars had left. But the EllerslieCar Show this year was just great, a credit to the organisers.

whqqsh, Feb 21, 2:31am
no but I think there might be a ban on barbed wire in wallets

toyboy3, Feb 21, 3:03am
Oh two hurdles to overcomebetter not hand in pocket or open wallet then

74nova, Feb 21, 5:38am
I'm pretty sure they say that every year and I've always been able to leave when ever but being a new site they maybe enforcing it. What could they do if 20 odd cars lined up to leave, they'd have to think about their 3pm idea then. I'll still go if theres no sign of rain, I wonder if there will still be excess to motat included in the entry fee.

whqqsh, Feb 21, 6:52am
yup, the guy did mention it was Western Springs management being firm on the rules

tonyrockyhorror, Feb 21, 7:10am
It's fair enough if you get in for free that you stick around until a designated time.
If they were smart they'd have a $200 bond refundable at 3pm.

whqqsh, Feb 21, 7:14am
tonyrockyhorror wrote:
It'-
s fair enough if you get in for free that you stick around until a designated time.

Swap site cost $15. no freebie