Galaxy of cars

typhoon666, Feb 25, 7:25pm
Is it on this weekend!

esprit, Feb 26, 2:00am
It was, yeah.

I was there collecting for Mystic Fibrosis on the main here for a couple of hours. It was a nice wee show and the weather made it lovely. Next year I might even be tempted to take my car along :)

whqqsh, Feb 26, 2:33am
was going to go for the swap meet but not being allowed to leave till 3pm was a bit discouraging, especially as you had to be there before 7:30am, makes for a long day if youve sold up & ready to go

tuttyclan, Feb 26, 3:10am
I was there in my 1960 Vauxhall Victor.

74nova, Feb 26, 3:45am
It was good, good number of swappers there, heaps of cars and if you wanted to leave they let you out. cars were still turning up after 10. swap sites started to thin out about 2pm. it was a good day and the new location turn out really well, I was sitting down at one point think about all the concerts I'd been to there.

carstauranga001, Feb 26, 4:00am
You mean cystic fibrosis I guess.

vjregal770, Feb 26, 5:40am
Never went to Galaxy in the end. Helped the old man do some painting instead, woulda felt bad just leaving him to it.

I thought they were all anal about entry and exit (no pun intended) times.

compchick, Feb 26, 6:36am
Nice day out very good selection of cars ranging from early 1900s to present day, excellent weather, good food made for an awesome day out.Will definitely go again, maybe next year we can show our car.

esprit, Feb 26, 7:45am
Haha yeah. damned cellphone autocorrect.

tractor9, Feb 26, 9:26am
Was it the green one ! If so, very nice.

xpfairmont, Feb 26, 8:31pm
We left at 10am. but it was good, just had other things to do.

tuttyclan, Feb 27, 3:40am
The blue one next to the green one.

whqqsh, Feb 27, 4:40am
my deleted message (mustve been something I said lol) was about having contacted the organisers only a few days earlier & they were insistant that they & Western Springs management wouldnt allow driving out (or around) before 3pm. Wish ppl like this could sort it out for once

tractor9, Feb 27, 9:16am
Sorry Tutty, didn't see your car at the show, I actually overtook the green one on the NW motorway when the show was finished. Thought it might have been you. Will keep a look out next time !

tractor9, Feb 28, 7:55am
Flash !

tuttyclan, Feb 28, 9:03am
Thanks tractor9