Which Audi?

dyln.sampson, Apr 24, 8:47pm
Looking into buying a Audi a4 on trademe!

2001-2003

??? Audi a4 1.8 Turbo

??? Audi a4 2.0l

??? Audi a4 2.4 v6

??? Audi a4 3.0 v6

Which ones the better one!

alan1111, Apr 24, 8:48pm
None of them what us mechanics call them EURO TRASH

dyln.sampson, Apr 24, 8:57pm
Some1s gotta like them! Unlike Alan here always gotta b the one who puts negative comments on everyone's post

mugenb20b, Apr 24, 10:03pm
I don't like Audi A4s as such, but of all those POS you're looking at, the 1.8 turbo is an OK engine, shit electrical and water connectors though.good luck.

gram, Apr 25, 3:32am
Awesome cars. I've had a few incl those motors you mention, altho 2.8 V6 rather than 3L. The 1.8 turbo is easy to chip for more power. Right now I have the 1.9 diesel. I've had heaps of different brand cars, altho I must admit I've never had anything as tasteless as a Japper or Holden/Falcon. Couldn't think of a good reason to ever get anything other than an Audi. You'll probably find most of the haters have never even owned one.

gram, Apr 25, 3:38am
BTW only electrical problem I've ever had was a blown stop light bulb in my 85 quattro before last WOF. Only water-related problem I've ever had was a leaking heater core (in the A4 I have at present). Never had any other mechanical or electrical issue in the audis I have owned but I've only done 300 or 400,000 kms so probably still a newbie eh.!

foxdonut, Apr 25, 4:57am
They're all old. You'd be better off buying a newer jap import.

mugenb20b, Apr 25, 5:45am
Don't have to mate. I've driven clients' Audis instead.after I worked on them.I'd rather have a late model Alfa Romeo, Citroen, Peugeot, or Volvo over an A4. But, hey, that's just me.

As for driving tasteless Jap and Aussie cars.you must've driven all the poverty pack makes and models.

gram, Apr 25, 5:56am
But, hey, that's just me.

Exactly. Just as well we don't all want to drive the same things huh.!
Tasteless.yep Jap courtesy cars. The rest just don't appeal, but I wouldn't jump in and write them off if someone else was interested. It's all about opinions eh.!