New ford falcon 4 cylinder

Page 2 / 6
tonyrockyhorror, Apr 27, 11:17pm
Actually, I've been getting a lot less of those emails lately. I guess the photos I've been sending back showing I don't need them have been doing the trick! LOL

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 27, 11:19pm
That remains to be seen. but a small motor like that won't rack up the huge problem free mileages the six is known for so I expect, like me, many people will be rather skeptical of their durability after a few years.

If I was going to buy a 2L car, it'd never be a 'Coon.

nightboss, Apr 27, 11:19pm
Stooping to those sort of insults again Tony! Just proof of your inadequacies rather than those of your target.
Those emails are not offering to fix the size of your below average appendage just help with it's attention span.
If you can't add to the discussion just watch it.

vtecintegra, Apr 27, 11:21pm
That remains to be seen.

nightboss, Apr 27, 11:22pm
You may get a visit from the Police if you are sending images of your appendages by email. Once they get them off their microscope.

gunhand, Apr 27, 11:23pm
Is that how you get round them sending them!Now to convince the wife to take photos of my anatomy.
And the way they measure cars performance as you say has very little to do with real world driving as most of us won't use or experince a cars full potential unless we are willing to put it on a track and thrash it. But bragging rights of big KWs etc may rate higher for some than real world driving.

taipan4, Apr 27, 11:24pm
so that's where your middle name comes from "rocky" "rock" lol

grangies, Apr 27, 11:28pm
There's plenty of late model Falcons on the road with no towbar already.

And the people who want a 6cyl Falcon will still be able to buy one.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 27, 11:28pm
Straight over your head, eh, Mr Thin Skin.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 27, 11:43pm
Actually, it's the last part I get from that.

nightboss, Apr 27, 11:44pm
Mr. Thin Skin! LOL that is pot calling the kettle black.

nightboss, Apr 27, 11:46pm
No he gets that from his inability to sit still.

bellky, Apr 27, 11:47pm
Yeh it's like the nerd calling the egg a dweeb.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 27, 11:47pm
Yeah, right. You don't see me crying about someone getting called a name, sissy boy.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 27, 11:53pm
And I predict that the 4 cyl. buyers will wish they had too.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 27, 11:54pm
Says the 'accountant' LOL

Did I mention I have a first class honours degree in rocket surgery!

bellky, Apr 28, 12:01am
Must have got it from the University of Ireland.

nightboss, Apr 28, 12:01am
Put your glasses on and read your degree again, it says you have a degree in Pocket Surgery. Like pocket billiards but with a smaller cue.

the_chooky, Apr 28, 12:02am
O dear. A Ford Mazda.

steve56467, Apr 28, 12:04am
New falcon motor thread and it only takes 20 odd posts for people to be comparing the size of their 'donk' lol. Falcon drivers eh.hahahaha

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 28, 12:09am
You two should just declare your love and come out of the closet.

steve56467, Apr 28, 12:17am
And ride around holding hands in a 4cyl falcon

nightboss, Apr 28, 12:18am
Because any time the words Falcon or Commodore appear in a thread is sparks up a scrap between these two factions. It does not take long before they run out of good points for their side of the discussion and throw an insult. With one insult thrown it is very soon that someone with a teenager's brain throws an insult about lack of size and there we are.

In this case it was Tonyrockyhorror (as it often is) that threw the first schoolboy insult. He is quick at doing this, an obvious sign that he lacks the cerebral apptitude for mature debate.

It will be only a couple more posts before he accuses the other posters of same sex relationships, thus exposing his hidden preference, and eventually sulk off back to the General messageboard.

Edit: Had not seen his above post before I wrote the last paragraph, he is a bit faster this time - so predictable.

bellky, Apr 28, 12:20am
Yes tonyrockyhorror doesn't like being wrong - it's good though, more fun that way!

(Spelt username wrong - naughty.)

steve56467, Apr 28, 12:26am
tiny!
sorry just couldn't resist