New ford falcon 4 cylinder

Page 3 / 6
nightboss, Apr 28, 12:29am
Never apologise for accuracy.

bellky, Apr 28, 12:31am
Ooooh, fews burns going down here.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 28, 12:32am
ROFLMAO you STILL don't get it. Just how thick are you! Some people can give others a bit of good humoured stick without the recipient having a blub. Gunhand is such a person that can take a bit of fun. He isn't a thin skinned nancy boy with a grudge, like you are. Go do your snivelling elsewhere if you can't hack it - perhaps your sewing circle.

nightboss, Apr 28, 12:34am
Well the subject was boring, who cares if Ford put a 4cyl in a Falcon.

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 28, 12:39am
Ironic again. Where is your contribution again!

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 28, 12:41am
Ooooh little diddums has been complaining his little heart out to TardMe again I see. Poor little man!

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 28, 12:47am
"Dear Tony,

We've received complaints about your actions on the message board and have found that you have been breaking the message board rules on this post/thread:

In that case, I'm sorry you have a small appendage. Fire me through your email address and I'll forward you some of the emails I get offering pills to fix that.

Using offensive language or making inappropriate comments is not tolerated on the message board."

Simpletons!

gunhand, Apr 28, 12:52am
Your kidding right!

tonyrockyhorror, Apr 28, 12:56am
Nope, they are just that pathetic! I seriously cannot possibly imagine going through life like that. Hahaha!

bellky, Apr 28, 1:01am
That was bad luck there I must admit - you were hardly even very naughty.

johnf_456, Apr 28, 1:09am
+1

Well said below

nightboss, Apr 28, 1:10am
Not me, I never complain to the moderators, why would I do anything that would stop the fun I am having tormenting someone as dumb and paranoid as you TRH.

If you have offended someone enough for them to complain you have only yourself to blame. But at least blame the correct person, it is your actions that brought the wrath of the moderators.

So keep to to rules or slink back into your closet.

gunna-1, Apr 28, 1:12am
Pffft this has to be some kind of sick joke!

sandndude, Apr 28, 2:07am
Harks of the early 4cyl Commodores, wicked

ntalke, Apr 28, 2:29am
Think they will have trouble moving them here as there will be only the XT model in the line up

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/motoring/news/article.cfm!c_id=9&objectid=10801674 http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/first-drive-ford-falcon-ecoboost-fourcylinder-20120423-1xh1f.html

Think it's more of a stop gap measure until the Falcon platform is retired,personally the Falcon would have been better optioned with a diesel but I guess Ford politics had other thoughts

clark20, Apr 28, 2:51am
Yes, I will certainly take one for a drive when they come out, just curious how they will work. Smaller boosted motors are where we are all heading.

gunna-1, Apr 28, 2:53am
Someone allso put a rotary engine in an ea falcon aswell, i dont know weather it was for a joke or not but it sounded bloody ridiculous under the hood lmao.

gunna-1, Apr 28, 2:59am
After market i mean not from factory lol.

smac, Apr 28, 4:56am
The ecoboost has about (roughly) 10% less torque than the current I6. I very much doubt Joe Schmoe could tell the difference.

I just don't think many people have got their heads around the power delivery of these small high output units yet.

Whether or not it has the longevity of the I6 is another matter, and only time will tell that. I'm curious enough to drive one before I comment either way on it. Seems people here are writing it off simply based on gut feel rather than the actual numbers though.

rovercitroen, Apr 28, 6:01am
If only they could make it SOUND like a 6 cyl!

trogedon, Apr 28, 6:14am
"After several hundred kilometres in the lowest-spec EcoBoost XT on these roads - and a couple of hours playing on a country racetrack - the car was an absolute surprise. I'd take the new four-pot over the six in a second." Word from the motoring jorno who's actually driven one.

franc123, Apr 28, 6:23am
One thing for certain is that Holden are going to be watching this with interest.Having taken many years to figure out that nobody wants Vectras and Epicas and the other boring appliances they've tried to sell over the last thirty years will we see the rebirth of the Torana, complete with RWD! Or a hot 4cyl option for the Commodore! Makes you think.

mapman, Apr 28, 6:43am
You wont see a 4cyl Commy again, they learnt their lesion years ago. I wonder if the 4cyl Falcoons will be built in China!

trogedon, Apr 28, 7:07am
mapman wrote:
You wont see a 4cyl Commy again, they learnt their lesion years ago.

So, you don't think a company can't try again! I do.

mapman, Apr 28, 7:13am
The techno is there now and Fords effort will be better than Holdens way back when, so you may well by right, we will see.