Exhaust system for 2001 Odyssey

shuddupowh, Apr 29, 8:40am
What kind of system would be ideal for a 2001 RA6 Odyssey! EG, what size 2/2.5"! What size muffler on the end! Coby or Cat in the middle! Just looking to see if I can open her up a little bit (maybe get some morer HP!) and get a little bit of noise (not heaps, I dont want it to be a noisy pig like the boyracers just a little bit so its not all just engine revs). Please no posts about how its gay blah blah Im not asking for those opinions (if you do post you're just a moron and you know it) I am asking for ideas on what the system should consist of, so exhaust pros or someone who has an Odyssey with a system on it!!!!!

morrisman1, Apr 29, 8:53am
Is this for a racing application!

grangies, Apr 29, 9:02am

hijacka, Apr 29, 9:51am

kazbanz, Apr 29, 8:56pm
OP if this is in fact not a PT thread then forget odyssey and think ACCORD.
Theres bound to be "stuff" off the shelf for accords

jason18, Apr 30, 2:06am
Roll into Coby In Te Rapa.been told he knows his stuff! Going to get him to look at my XA

saki, Apr 30, 4:56am
Mark and Bill certainly know exhausts.

clark20, Apr 30, 8:50am
Good Accord stuff here

http://www.tuningpros.com/

a.woodrow, Apr 30, 8:56am
All jokes aside, If I had to be stuck with a people mover I would take an odyssey. And why not give it a tickle up for a bit more poke!

shuddupowh, May 2, 12:32am
We took the oddyssey cos it was way better looking than the Lucidas and thoe Mazdas MPVs. Those things are WAY too big and I always see the soccor mums and islanders driving them. The oddyssey is way more Sportier looking IMO, and it goes for gold when you plant your foot! So would like to see what it'd be like with a custom exhaust system on it.and see if the VTec sound can be heard lol

shuddupowh, May 2, 12:33am
#2, no its not racing and #4 thats a joke bags are for showcars and lowriders lol thats not what our Oddyssey is for :) If I was going to waste $ on bags I'd rather spend it on Adjusties.