Hamilton Car Groomers

bantamus, Apr 13, 2:31am
Can anyone recommend a good car detailers / groomers in hamilton that doesnt charge people ! used to be some good guys near palmers but they gone now.

a.woodrow, Apr 13, 2:41am
Don't know anyone that doesn't charge to clean cars

thunderbolt, Apr 13, 2:41am
No wonder they are gone of they didn't charge for their services.

bellky, Apr 13, 2:46am
Must mean doesn't charge like a wounded bull lol.

jason18, Apr 13, 4:44am
Really doesnt charge! Whats the point.

bantamus, Apr 13, 4:47am
ty for having the brains to acknowledge a typo as many mortals do

grangies, Apr 13, 5:21am
How much are you wanting to spend!

A full groom inside and out wont come too cheap as there are quite a few hours involved.

And the existing condition of your vehicle will play a big part in the costings.

Ask one of the reputable 2nd hand cars dealers in Hamilton, and they may offer the service or will definitely be able to recommend someone who does it for them.

bantamus, Apr 13, 7:10am
thanks; hadnt thought of 3nd hand dealers; hasnt been on road for 12 months and want to get it tidied up to sell as well as warrant. 3 places l talked too have said between 70 - 120 inc a polish. l cannot do it myself.

xs1100, Apr 13, 8:23am
probably best to approach one of the car yards that present their cars in the best way and ask if they get groomed off site,be prepared one of the good groomers i know of in Auckland charges about $160-180 + for trade clients

easygoer, Apr 13, 8:46am
The grooming shop at Fairview motors offer a service to the public at reasonable rates depending on the service level you choose, I was going to use them to groom my car to use for a bridal car in December but ended up doing it myself, a lot of hours went into it but the end result was very rewarding as the car looked like it had just come off the assembly line, perhaps look at doing it yourself, Google search "how to groom a car"

bantamus, Apr 15, 12:08am
as l said before; cant do it myself. thanks for tip re fairview