Mk3 zodiac experts?

sparks69, May 5, 8:34am
anyone know if the mk3 zodiac had a twin hockey stick exhaust manifold or just the single one like the on the zephyr!

magoo2, May 5, 9:28am
it had a two piece manifold . New ones can be bought from Enford in Christchurchwww.enford.com

fordrulez, May 5, 9:30am
From memory they were single hockey stick.

morrisjvan, May 5, 9:58pm
how would you do a twin hockey stick exhaust !

supernova2, May 6, 2:07am
1 from eachn end maybe and twin down pipes!Sorry but i dont know about MkIII's

supernova2, May 6, 2:11am

jrlaw, May 6, 3:25am
They had twin exhaust all the way on the early ones, very expensive as they rotted real quick with the sick petrol we had in those days, Later ones had a single tailpipe from a exhaust that came from a twin front front pipes down to a single outlet.Hope that make sense. I owned one may a year ago, real sofa type seats.

lookoutas, May 6, 7:26am
They had a heat-box on the intake that covered the center section of the exhaust manifold - if that was cut off, then a twin hockey stick could be fitted.
The genuine twin manifold didn't have a hockey stick - it had two separate longitudinal pipes with T pipescoming off.
But I've been wrong before.

zephyrheaven, May 7, 4:37am
X being the unknown factor - spurt being a drip under pressure lol

Some of the above is true however ha

lookoutas, May 7, 5:40am
Come on zeph - I was waiting for you to give the correct gen.

Didn't know if the MkIII had that heat-box on the intake. I know I had to cut the one off the MkI in order to fit twin hockey sticks, and by the time I slotted the MkIII engine in, I already had extractors.