Audi a4 vs silvia s15

mrdeep, May 4, 3:39am
which one is good or better i m looking to buy 1

a.woodrow, May 4, 3:40am
good or better compared to what!

petemun, May 4, 3:41am
apple and orange

ninja_man, May 4, 5:18am
it it was me i would buy a spec r s15, they're fun to drive, with a few mods for better power. Would never buy a euro

spud1991, May 4, 9:33am
Skids are easier in an s15

mugenb20b, May 4, 9:42am
Audi is good, Silvia is better. Does that answer your question!

rob_man, May 4, 9:44am
I would never trust a vehicle with the engine mounted forward of the front axle.

mugenb20b, May 4, 9:47am
Would you rather have an old Beetle instead.with a fuel tank right behind the dash!

rob_man, May 4, 9:49am
Actually, yes. That wouldn't unbalance it, the engine behind the rear axle would but in a positive way.

deviant.s, May 4, 10:05am
Do you have a boyfriend that only wears caps with the stickers on them! do you have bleach blond hair with far to much re growth! If so get the Silvia.

mileyfan73, May 4, 11:06am
Both rubbish but if I had a gun to my head I'd take the Silvia.My step-dad bought an A4 brand new in 1997,needed full transmission overhaul after 44000 ks,plus they have alot of electrical issues.Typical euro.

1ollie, May 4, 12:33pm
S15 is the smart choice if you want a good car! the A4 is just asking for trouble in a million ways

thejazzpianoma, May 4, 9:29pm
Pretty pointless asking an opinion of anything European on here, you won't get a sensible answer, just regurgitation of wives tales from those who have never owned one. This should be apparent by no one above even asking what Audi A4 you are actually looking at.
Posting which engine, transmission and year you are looking at may help. In general if you are looking at late 90's A4's you may be better with one of the the other Audi/VW products (like the Golf GTI or A3 Turbo) for the same money as they are a bit over priced and are not as good as the later ones. Depends on what you want in a car too.