Black car at night with no tyres or lights

trade4us2, May 14, 8:09am
just running on the rims and making a great deal of noise. Should I do anything! Seems a bit dangerous to me.

nathanmac, May 14, 8:11am
Yeah I'd refrain from driving it if I was you.

edangus, May 14, 8:11am
probably dead by now in this weather

johnf_456, May 14, 11:35am
Just dial *555

pico42, May 14, 12:22pm
Oooohhhh, ghost car.

shelleigh, May 15, 12:08am
Why would you NOT do anything when they are choosing to put their life and others' at risk!

elect70, May 15, 1:46am
What were you smokin at the time !

trade4us2, May 15, 7:45am
Can I do that from a landline!

rlr29, May 15, 8:07am
Skids bro. skids.

neville48, May 15, 8:12am
Was there a big monkey with a flying helmet and goggles in the back seat.I think I saw it toooooo.

taipan4, May 15, 8:38am
& a hokey pokey ice cream

neville48, May 15, 8:41am
Is that what that advert is about , another one where I know the advert but not why.tee hee. Too many ghost chips huh !

extrayda, May 15, 9:16am
You sure it wasn't a train ;-)

mugenb20b, May 15, 9:22am
Yeah, stop taking the piss and go to bed!

eddiedean, May 15, 9:23am
I was driving that car, its all g now

guest, Sep 25, 7:15pm
pou na deis odhgo sta temph na odhgei etsi... egw oses fores mpnaiw se lewforeio/ktel gia diadromh a8hna-8essalonikh koimamai.. giati an meinw 3upnios, 8a paw apo kardia :(pantws, skepsou na mhn htan kai oi xazo3an8ies apo pisw... ti 8a ekanes? pws 8a pernouse h wra? me autes toulaxiston eixes kati na akous kai na gelas(estw kai apo mesa sou). kouragio 3aaaaaaaaa

guest, Sep 26, 5:29pm
The world is unfair, and I have been very lucky. I was born white and male in the world's riehcst country, to parents that took care of me, and inspired me. I could, for example, have been born a woman in Bangladesh with few possibilities of development. It's a big lottery. I guess I was just poking fun at Norway after looking at too many houses that we can't quite afford, moving here from a poorer' country! Like I said, sometimes it is the little details that leave an impression! Happy' May 17th for tomorrow, (do you say that?) either way, lets hope the rain holds off and we all have a nice day!

guest, Sep 28, 2:59pm
Great photos again, but it's like waichtng a silent film Manuela, and I just knew Harriet would place the crown on her head ! any words to go with it ? Gary and I were down the other evening and he took the glass off the tops, as the leaves had now reached it.