Wheel Alignment - Palmy Nth

flea_sss, May 10, 1:08am
Any recommendations on places that do Alignments (car)! Went to Tonys and they wanted over $110. Robbing ****s. TIA

don_logan, May 10, 2:29am
Yup, I got my last one done at Right Tyre services think it was around $50.00 and bit cheaper if you bought tyres from them. I travelled from Levin cause I sick of the local Tonys store F**kn up the job up. NEVER will I go back to Tonys.

hounddog2, May 10, 3:22am
treatme have a deal on for 44 done by bridgestone

woody1946, May 10, 3:23am
John Bates Wheel Alignment or Shaw Wheel Alignment in Feilding

flea_sss, May 10, 4:06am
'Had' a deal. Missed it unfortunately.

flea_sss, May 10, 4:06am
Cheers, Will check them out.

1ollie, May 10, 6:40am
Ring up the Tony's customer service line(not the branch) and say you have been quoted $59 by some place and they should better the price and give you a code to quote to the branch you go to! a couple of mates have done it before

flea_sss, May 10, 7:45am
Na Tonys can jam it. The guy said the $110 was a special deal down from $169. No doubt they would probably tell me I need 4 new tyres as well. Now I know why/how they do the 'free puncture repair' thing. By shafting everyone else. You shouldn't need to run your hand over all 4 tyres before you are able me a price for a rotation.

kwaka5, May 10, 7:47am
Go to Bates. Pretty hard to beat them on a good job. They have a very good reputation for getting it right.

cjdnzl, May 10, 10:21am
Yes, this - but ask them to make sure the steering wheel is centred.Twice they have done my alignment and both times the steering wheel was off-centre.

scuba, May 10, 10:54am
considering one of thethings you do before adjusting is to centre and lock the steering wheel in straight ahead position .that's not a good sign.

kingfisher21, May 10, 11:00am
Locking it centered on a perfectly level hoist and driving down the road are worlds apart, operators should always road test afterwards and correct steering wheel offset.

scuba, May 10, 11:08am
Although ideally If there is steering wheel offset after the alignment the road test should be to help diagnose the reason for offset.