Pricks who steal badges off cars .

footplate1, Apr 11, 6:52am
Bloody great to drive off the Interislander and find some prick has removed the bonnet badge!

bdogg1, Apr 11, 6:55am
What car/badge!

magicmat, Apr 11, 6:55am
Had that with my Mercedes, what was worse was that the moron who tried to steel my bonnet badge (the sticky uppy Mercedes thingy thats actual name completely escapes me at the moment), did not realise that to remove their prize they only had to twist not pull. so I came back to a limp mercedes badge still in place with the spring broken which effectively destroyed it.
I guess the loser was used to pulling.

paulap, Apr 11, 7:11am
I want to do that to replace the badge off the back of my car.but don't have the balls to do it.lol

footplate1, Apr 11, 9:01am
BMW.

neville48, Apr 11, 9:22am
Hahaha. exactly what I thought when I saw that thread, hope not!

pebbles61, Apr 11, 9:28am
That gutless sort of act deserves execution on the spot.

tgray, Apr 11, 9:35am
Years ago, people would steal the 2.3L badges off the back of MK5 Cortina's and stick them on their own 2L ones, so they could pretend they had the top of the range model. They were only stuck on and a quick yank would dislodge them. Mine went missing twice. Losers.

rotormotor7, Apr 11, 9:52am
mate imported a rare old mazda rotary from japan

near all the badges pinched off it on the boat.near impossible to locate replacements

horsepower7, Apr 11, 9:53am
emblem!

grangies, Apr 11, 9:57am
The name of the badge is called the Silver Star.

magicmat, Apr 11, 10:00am
Thanks. I could not for the life of me think of what it was called. Either way I removed it myself as the scum bags wrecked it, but at least they never got to keep it. I threw it out in the end, but at least they never got it.

saxman99, Apr 11, 11:35pm

a18a, Apr 12, 1:35am
so that's how the ricer generation started

bashfulbro, Apr 12, 8:00pm
yeah, low life dogs do sort of stuff, should be exterminated