New Zealands fastest cars

matarautrader, May 31, 6:02am
Drove from Whangarei to Kerikeri and return today. In my trusty diesel work van which is white under the signwriting so must be fast. Cruised at 100-105km and was continually passed by people carriers. Looked like large slugs and most of the drivers looked like large slugs as well. Don't know why people bother about Lambos, Porsches, Maseratis etc when a people carrier is obviously much faster. Especially when they are pimped with large lumps of plastic around the bottom of them.

usdefault, May 31, 6:04am
You didn't like being overtaken by 20 Samoans in an Estima did you!

matarautrader, May 31, 6:06am
Was it only 20. Must have been the tribal motoring canoe!

nightboss, May 31, 6:09am
Waka ewes fellaz onabout!

purple666, May 31, 6:25am
They were most likely Rentals because as we all know they are the fastest cars in the world so I guess the same goes for their vans.

trogedon, May 31, 6:30am
That's 20 STONE each! (well, maybe). There are a few auto people movers around here wtih drone ends on the exhaust pipes. They sound terrible as the change cogs.

mantagsi, May 31, 7:59am
Dont take it personally, a few years back I drove my old 1990 Ford Laser XL (1300 5spd) down to hawkes bay. at the same time a VW meet was scheduled in napier the next day, and my goodness I was passed by every old slow kombi and beetle out there, couldn't believe it! Bought a beetle a year after and did the same trip a lot quicker. Goes to show that sometimes the fast cars are the most unlikely ones