Holden commodore help please

charlie237, Jun 3, 3:25am
Just moved to port hedland australia and brought a 2001 holden commodore im havin problems with it already 1st the indicators stoped then the stereo started playing up then i started to have problems starting it and now it won't start at all. anyone have any idea wat it might be i've checked the fuses nd battrey!

howz_that, Jun 3, 3:58am
could be the BCM or just a number of coincidental issues. You need to check the appropriate relays. Whats the symptoms of the radio!

charlie237, Jun 3, 4:05am
the cd player works but not the radio nd it jst keeps cuting in nd out. I don't know that much about cars i'm a single mum trying to fix it myself its soo expensive over here to get sum1 to look at it. thanks heaps

icemans1, Jun 3, 5:05am

carlz05, Jun 3, 6:49am
If the radio appears to stay on the station, eg, the radio lights don't go on and off, look at the aerial.I've had problems in the past that the aerial works a little loose and cuts in and out. If you have an external aerial, turn the radio on while parked up and wobble it a little, does it cut in and out!.If so it could be lose and not earthing properly. Find a tool and carefully see if you can tighten up the aerial a little.Only turn it 1/4 to a 1/2 turn at a time.I've also broken these suckers from turning too tight.Otherwise it could be an aerial replacement, not costly, just hard to get at.You can pick up a cheap non electric one at Repco.