Best 4WD SUV for under $46k and why?

Page 2 / 2
craig04, Apr 12, 5:34am
I like them.

thejazzpianoma, Apr 12, 6:18am
Fair enough, fuel obviously is not a concern if the company is paying either. Not meaning to push the point but even though you may not like the look of the Skoda, I would recommend driving one so you have a good benchmark to compare from an engineering/driving point of view. The Skoda is incredibly highly regarded in motoring circles so makes a good reference point for comparisons even if you have no intention of buying one.

Pity your company won't let you have one of those "second time around" leases of vehicles that are 2 or 3 years old. If they did it would likely give you some seriously nice vehicles to choose from for the same money.

bubbles244, Apr 12, 7:14am
toyota hilux by far, my partner just backed over a fiat multipla. didn't even leave a scratch.

ezekiel67, Apr 12, 10:08am
Plenty of discussion has been had about the Outlander. Have a search for previous threads - many, many satisified owners. Try and swing a deal for the V6 model.

serf407, Sep 4, 10:04pm
$46Kis a used price on a low kilometre suv. Negotiate with your financial person for a bit more if going brand new.List prices differ from what you might actually pay when the sales person pulls out the order/ receipt book.