Oil Drip trays

eagles9999, Jun 13, 4:35am
Who sells these in Wellington, prefer a metal one as want to use it outside - for when the son-in law visits.LOL

eagles9999, Jun 13, 4:36am
Or a suitable substitute that doesnt blow away.

smac, Jun 13, 5:01am
Supercheap, about $15 for long rectangle metal one.

peja, Jun 13, 5:02am
I think Repco have these for around that too, I bought two off them a while ago

ceebee2, Jun 13, 5:03am
Must be a FORD! Watch the cussing now.LOL.

trogedon, Jun 13, 5:07am
Oven tray!

twink19, Jun 13, 5:07am
more likley British built, they all came standard with oil leaks

desmodave, Jun 13, 6:45am
Use a bit of carpet then when it gets to dirty roll it up and place on the side of the road.Some freak will stop and pick it up and take off thinking they scored good.Untill they un roll it.

trogedon, Jun 13, 7:26am
Crappola. My MGBGT doesn't leak - not from the steering, engine, g/box, overdrive or diff. (ok, my 4 other MGBs do.)

johnf_456, Jun 13, 9:52am
Nah its the system anti rust system called by the Britisih "continuous under body protection". Keeps the under body from rusting!

clark20, Jun 13, 10:11am
I use the big ceiling tiles from an office, they soak up heaps are are free (when used and thrown out)

eagles9999, Jun 13, 7:53pm
Thanks - when I googled their catalogue before postingthey didnt show up,

eagles9999, Jun 13, 7:55pm
Thats a good idea, but dont think the missus would thank me for that

elect70, Jun 14, 2:19am
I have an old wide shallowcaltex oilchangingcontainertakes6 l, hasscrew on funnel onsidewhen fullscrew cap onthen put into anothercontainer .dam good , dont have tojack car upor riskcontainertipping over .Dont see them anymore .

chicos3, Jun 15, 3:50am
Ah, why couldn,t the japs build triump m/bikes! cause they couldn,t work out how to make them leak oil!

bigfatmat1, Jun 15, 4:10am
any euro dealer will sell them.

motorboy2011, Jun 15, 6:14am
oil the rest of the drive so it matches! or tell him to park on the road!

gmphil, Jun 15, 7:12am
i used old bbq lid took of handle in welded up holes works a treat for when my mad mate arrives in his blue oval