Starter moter

dcarter1, Jul 14, 2:57am
thought my starter motor was stuffed find out it wasnt mite have something 2 do with wire have no idea any ideas why ka want start but i can start it by shorting starter motor any help me gud

dave653, Jul 14, 2:59am
In one breath!

mugenb20b, Jul 14, 3:00am
OK, can we try it in English please! I can't read text speak.

dcarter1, Jul 14, 3:27am
um right thought my starter motor for my 1990 mazda capella was stuffed took it 2 get fixed and got told that it was not the starter motor as if it was it could not be started by shortingthe starter motor understand! car want start but will start if i short the starter motor what else could it be he seemed 2 think it would have something 2 do with wiring! have no idea just wanna get it fixed 2 sell it

tonyrockyhorror, Jul 14, 5:40am
Have you heard of punctuation!

dcarter1, Jul 14, 6:52am
have you heard i dont care!

skin1235, Jul 14, 7:03am
so does the solenoid pull in ( can you hear a click from under the bonnet as you turn the key)

nzfatie, Jul 14, 9:06am
It may not be getting power from the ignition switch! Check that by putting a test light or meter on the ignition switch wire at the starter end and turn the key, should light up or show voltage. If it does, it's a starter solenoid problem, else a wiring ignition switch problem.

supernova2, Jul 14, 9:38am
With an attitude like that then i don't care why your car won't start either; so whilst I might be able to help you I won't.

skull, Jul 14, 9:42am
Besides with a name like Daniel Carter you can afford to push it over a cliff and buy another one.