Page 2 / 3
poppajn, Jul 7, 6:09am
Not so,

fryan1962, Jul 8, 10:57pm
there is also stolen vehicle register on fackbook worth putting on there

the-lada-dude, Jul 9, 2:05am
the lotus cortina had alloy bonnet, doors and pretty sure the boot lid too

jerichord, Jul 9, 4:22am
only the early models, 62, 63, &some 64s, had alloy panels, also the A frame diff was available early on , but it kept on cracking and loseing the oil, changed to the normal gt diff houseing from then on.i had one for a couple of years in the 80s, great car, i believe it is now with a collector in invercargill.

the-lada-dude, Jul 9, 5:49am
did they get around to putting the big valve T/C in the mk 1 !

twink19, Jul 9, 6:10am
the Brian Hart head had the big valves wider headetc

carolyn57, Jul 9, 6:37am
just saw the story on 3 news.poor guy, hope he gets it back!goddamn thieves, hope they get hit by the karma train!

gunhand, Jul 9, 6:42am
Perhaps if there wearing airphones they will.

grangies, Jul 9, 7:17am
LOL . Nasty.

merrilegs, Jul 9, 9:53am
Not much consolation I know, but quite a few people I know, myself included, have taken the details of the vehicle from the local paper and will be keeping an eye out for it any time we are on the road.

mgmad, Jul 9, 10:17am
You wouldn't like the Goodwood Revival then, some seriously valuable cars being chucked around there.

elect70, Jul 9, 11:59pm
Well he got a free plug on TV3last night, definatelynow too hot to handle .

bill-robinson, Jul 10, 3:02am
many thanksBill

saki, Jul 10, 5:19am
http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/!plate=blr519
Here is the info from car jam, I have done a post on an english cortina website, my old cortina can be opened with any old key and started.

raxal1, Jul 10, 7:02am
Seen this on tv last nite mate, Im restoring a 2 door mk1 and if I hear of any parts goin round I will get straight onto you Bill-robinson.Got no time for this type of people. Fingers crossed for a good outcome to your mates lotus.

movnon, Jul 10, 10:45am
hahaha there were hardly any std 2 doorcortinas around, there are hardly any std 4 door ones now, let alone 2 door ones these days!

saki, Jul 10, 9:16pm
movnon wrote:
hahaha there were hardly any std 2 doorcortinas around, there are hardly any std 4 door ones now, let alone 2 door ones these days![/quot Is that right my 4 door GT is 99% standard as it came out of the factory. My 2 door GT will be close as it came out of the factory.

saki, Jul 11, 2:13am
A rumoured sighting I had about an hour ago was that a Lotus Cortina was spotted in dannevirke.

bill-robinson, Jul 11, 3:07am
has already been checked out thanks

wardz4, Jul 12, 9:41am
have been keeping an eye out around Okaihau since your posting.
Best wishes.

bill-robinson, Jul 12, 7:32pm
many thanks, still not located

beno, Jul 16, 12:10pm
have you found it yet!

bill-robinson, Jul 16, 7:01pm
not yet as far as I knowBill

the-lada-dude, Jul 16, 8:07pm
was it insured !!

bill-robinson, Jul 16, 10:44pm
Why do you want to know that!