Need some advice please

froggyb, Jul 5, 8:57pm
Please could someone please suggest where I might be able to obtain a set of second hand rims and tyres with an unusal stud pattern please they are offset 55 bolt pattern 5-114.3. I only need second hand ones to raise a donor car off blocks to be able to tow it a short distance. The car is a Subaru SVX Coupe. I have tried most wreckers, Trademe, and have run out of ideas . The owner of the car is quite specific that is HAS to have wheels fitted to it, moving it on a hydraulic jack for example is not an option.
Anyone out in motoring world have any other ideas of places to look please. As they are only needed to move the car, only a couple of hundred dollars worth please. Thanks for any help in advance

twink19, Jul 5, 9:02pm
pick it up with a hiab

hounddog2, Jul 5, 9:11pm
buy some spacers easy fix

froggyb, Jul 5, 9:25pm
hounddog thanks for that, tried that and could find none , that was my first thought

Twink19 as I say the owner wants the vehicle on wheels to move, no jacks, dollys etc etc- thanks for the suggestion though

kazbanz, Jul 5, 9:28pm
given its JUST to move the thing onto a transporter why not just grab some spacesaver rims or cheap rims and butcher them to go on -thatll cost you sod all

lovinit4eva, Jul 5, 9:29pm
i fort5 by 100 4 subaru

attitudedesignz, Jul 5, 9:38pm
Don't know if this would work but.just get some jappa 5 stud rims (or even Falcon) and bolt them on backwards. It may work just to move the thing around.

froggyb, Jul 5, 9:39pm
kazbanz thanks for that idea :)

lovinit4eva : as I say a very unusual car, and every search I have done google etc etc comes up with offset 55 (2.17) 5-114.3 , *shrug* :)

froggyb, Jul 5, 9:40pm
attitude - like that idea as well, thank you

Now you know why I came here to ask for help :)

kazbanz, Jul 6, 12:25am
um- 55 offset yasay! HmmI know this local stealer with a set of 16's -definitely 5 stud -definitely 55 offset. but not certain if they are 114 -.3of a mm isnt enough in my mind to stress about.