Its got an engine in it .

trader_84, Jun 22, 8:54pm
but is slightly off thread. http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/7155158/Crash-landing-near-Levin
Is this the actual size of them! I thought they'd have been a tad bigger. I've seen pics of Spitfires before and remember them looking bigger. Hmmm.

rob_man, Jun 22, 9:01pm
I think it might be some sort of replica, it looks like an ME109 but smaller. If it was a real one the story would have been about the plane.

wasser61, Jun 22, 9:22pm
I think it isFocke Wulf 190 replica.
http://www.rlm.at/cont/profil08_e.htm

ghost-roaster, Jun 22, 10:22pm
I saw something like that at the air show in TGA.The replica's are about 1/2 size. The onethey had down here was a Mustang!.

rob_man, Jun 22, 11:26pm
Makes sense, I'm not that up on Nazi aircraft any more.

sifty, Jun 22, 11:44pm
That actually makes microlights seem cool.

bitsy_boffin, Jun 23, 12:47am
This is actually a fairly old microlight and is much much smaller than the original, there were various "replicas" you could build from the same general frame, fibreglass making the different body shapes.They look good from a distance.

You can read about it here: http://nzcivair.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/war-aircraft-replicas-of-new-zealand-fw.html There are much larger microlight replicas these days, the T-51. http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=SbzBWYqxglM&feature=related
is probably the most popular, quite a few flying in NZ, 80% scale or so, aluminium skin.

shane.64, Jun 23, 6:37am
Your going to get shot down flying around like that

zephyrheaven, Jun 23, 8:21am
Im all for reproduction of an original paint scheme on a warbird, but to my & my grandfathers way of thinking there is no place on a microlight for a swastika - might as well paint one on his Nissan Sunny as well.
Ive become a PC old git in the past 34 years & Ive seen this emblazoned on too many moronic things - they usually include Louis Theroux interviewing them.

ghost-roaster, Jun 23, 9:47am
Good old Louis Theroux I like him. He's onTVtonight

shuddupowh, Jun 23, 9:12pm
I was thinking that was a bit stupid to put the Swaztika on it. The owner may not be Nazi, but still not a good idea. I could just imagine how many people would see that plane in person or in photos and think that hes an a--hole. A replica does not have to have identical stickers - he could've put a peace sign instead.

whqqsh, Jun 23, 10:54pm
nothing wrong with a good luck symbol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
although painted onto a replica WW2 German plane it is pretty obvious its intended purpose

guest, Sep 25, 4:13pm
Begun, the great internet edtioucan has.

guest, Sep 26, 5:15pm
I don't drop many comments, but after likoong at through a few of the remarks here Marketing For Construction Professionals | Build Talk. I do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or does it give the impression like some of these comments come across like they are written by brain dead visitors? And, if you are posting at other online sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your social networking sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?|I drop a comment each time I especially enjoy a article on a website or if I have something to contribute to the conversation. Usually it's caused by the sincerness displayed in the article I looked at. And after this post . I was moved enough to drop a leave a responsea response I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not mind. Is it just me or do a few of these responses come across like they are left by brain dead visitors? And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list the complete urls of your community sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?|I rarely leave a response, however i did some searching and wound up here Marketing For Construction Professionals | Build Talk. And I do have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. Is it simply me or does it look like a few of these responses look like they are left by brain dead people? And, if you are posting at other places, I'd like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?|I believe everything wrote made a lot of sense. But, what about this? what if you were to create a awesome post title? I ain't saying your information is not good., but suppose you added something that makes people desire more? I mean Marketing For Construction Professionals | Build Talk is a little boring. You should peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they write article titles to get people to click. You might add a video or a related pic or two to grab people interested about what you've written. Just my opinion, it would make your posts a little livelier.

guest, Sep 28, 2:43pm
I simply waentd to send a small comment in order to express gratitude to you for these precious tips you are writing on this website. My time consuming internet investigation has finally been compensated with good details to exchange with my family and friends. I d assert that most of us readers actually are very much endowed to live in a fine community with so many perfect individuals with valuable tips and hints. I feel really grateful to have used your entire website page and look forward to so many more awesome moments reading here. Thanks again for a lot of things.