Nissan maxima A34 2004

bigsteve10, Jul 16, 4:24am
Does anyone out there know where the fuse is for the reverse lights! Both have gone out and I wouldn't have the first clue where the right fuse is. There are 3 different fuse boxes in the car. Any help is appreciated. Cheers!

kdcentralni, Jul 16, 4:40am
It would be a J31 woudn't it!

grangies, Jul 16, 4:40am
Have you checked the bulbs!

thewomble1, Jul 16, 8:47am
Fuse box inside the car.above the accelerator pedal.think the fuse you want is numbered'26'.

thewomble1, Jul 16, 10:55am
http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-converters/led-automotive-fuses.htm
you might like to try and find this type of fuse that glows when blown.

slinky15, Jul 16, 11:12am
are they on the boot lid! i had the same problem and was the wire running down the boot hinge that had caught and broken.

bigsteve10, Jul 17, 7:57am
Had a mechanic look into it. Turns out the car had been rear ended at some stage before I bought it. The person who fitted the new tail lights, hadn't fitted them correctly, not connecting the earths etc. correct model number is a34 for my model.

thewomble1, Jul 17, 11:34am
Some references say A34 and others say J31. I have a 2004 J31 and would like to know what the difference is to an A34.

thewomble1, Jul 17, 11:43am
The Australian version was code-named J31, shared the VQ engine, initially only came with a four-speed automatic transmission, and had quite noticeable styling differences to the North American version.
The sixth generation Maxima, code-named A34, was only sold in the United States, Canada and Mexico.