How to link up two batterys as one in my boat

Page 3 / 3
geminidragon, Jul 22, 12:25am
we were out fishing on the manukauyesterday and for some reason it would not start ,it would wind over but not fire grrrr the spare battery was good to know it was there but scarey ,i was using gull 91 fuel ! eventuallydid start but not impressed ,got home and putting all the gas from the boat into the car and will try maybe z or bp to the like to see if it improves starting

johnf_456, Jul 22, 12:38am
Do not use gull fuel for marine.

granada, Jul 22, 12:57am
I always empty the boat fuel into the car after every use and buy fresh gas when Im on the way to the ramp

gmphil, Jul 22, 1:13am
Firstly lucky ba,stard gettin to go out lol , we have same problem hard to start once going sweet and run strong and cheaper than my mate yamaha 90 on his 18 foot but then he uses gull ,starts end day ok just in morning have takin to starting nite before so is easier in morn we use z as misus has flybuys lol dusnt seem matter wot gas hard to start hav uzed mobil to. Guna take shop get them hav look.

geminidragon, Jul 22, 8:06pm
mine starts well at the boat ramp but wouldn't start after we had sat a while fishing ,like we flooded it ,eventually did start ,no fish either lol