Ford taurus owners.

tajarn, Aug 7, 9:44am
weve just bought a 99 ford taurus and didnt bother to ask where we fill water up because we just thought pop the hood and itll be staring us in the face but it isnt lol where will we find it !we cant find the top of the lid or anything haha please help our car may need water :)thanx

morrisman1, Aug 7, 9:46am
thats your first problem

tajarn, Aug 7, 9:50am
whys that! ive also got a holden station wagon 2 sooo!

monaro17, Aug 7, 9:52am
sooo. you should know better than to buy a taurus ;)

tajarn, Aug 7, 9:57am
yes but thats not the question at hand !. all cars have their fair share of problems right but ok whats wrong with these ford taurus cars then!and please while your enlightening me on the subject do you mind telling me where the water is coz it aint nuthin like my beasty holden but still . its a car it goes its got a rego warrant blah blah blah and 7 seats lol.

mantagsi, Aug 7, 9:57am

mantagsi, Aug 7, 10:00am
if that link doesn't work, go out to the car, pop the bonnet, look for a small tank fixed on the inner wheel arch bulge on the far left of the engine bay from where you are standing at the front of the car (drivers side) and check out said tank. should have a picture on the lid relating to coolant

tajarn, Aug 7, 10:01am
thank you mantagsi :)

mantagsi, Aug 7, 10:02am
cool bananas, enjoy your new wheels

inkapuka, Aug 7, 11:16am
Ford taurus mixed with a renult clio the cliotaurus lol

40wav, Aug 7, 7:24pm
I 'think' some cars dont have a radiator cap like most do. Instead they have a sealed(!) radiator and filling is done from a smaller tank elsewhere in the engine bay, as above. So really, you just top it up in the expansion tank, like alot of cars recommend anyway.

thejazzpianoma, Aug 8, 12:12am
Massaged gently through the corners with some skill those will reward you with outstanding performance.

bigspender01, Aug 8, 12:15am
Hi Jazzman :-)

morrisman1, Aug 8, 12:18am
Winding up the milford road, its dark, damp with native forest all around you. at last after 20 minutes you reach the top and main attraction, the Homer Tunnel

desmodave, Aug 8, 1:06am
eeewwwwww native forest, must be a hippie

thejazzpianoma, Aug 8, 1:29am
Speaking of taurus owners!
Hi bigspender, I hope all is well with you both up there in the big smoke.
Things are ticking along nicely here.

thejazzpianoma, Aug 8, 1:31am
Hes from Invercargil. nuff said.

quickstitch, Aug 8, 2:56am
asking for Taurus owners to let themselves be known is like asking a room full of people if the excessive self pleasurers would raise their hands.

thunderbolt, Aug 8, 3:07am
They cant raise their hands, the free hand is too busy typing that the thread is in the wrong place or the spelling of their name is wrong.